Ratings for Dr. Roy Gritter

Reading the negative reviews, I can't help but notice that they all are written with the same grammar and basically say the same thing and end by saying Gritter shouldn't be a doctor. OBVIOUSLY a single poster who has an agenda. I'm in agreement with most of the reviews here by saying I've always gotten the best informative treatment and found Gritter accepting of my use of a Chiropractor which some docs don't.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Gritter is excellent, easily the best in Edmonton. He is easy to understand, easy to trust, and easy to talk to. He is compassionate and sympathetic, yet stalwart and professional. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Gritter for over 10 years now and he is FABULOUS!! He listens to what I have to say and takes into account how I feel and what I think! He never prescribes me anything unless I really need it and even then always has suggestions for alternatives. And the staff is AMAZING!! I love all the girls there! They treat me and my kids with respect and are always friendly!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

He's rude ignorant and doesn't have a clue what he's doing, and quite frankly will do anything to push some new drug on you that you do not even need. Poor doctor cares about lining his pockets with Dr rep cheques.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had. Gives research based information.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr, Gritter has been my Physician for 14 years. Medical knowledge, diagnosis, judgement always accurate. Questions always answered to my satisfaction. Helpful information provided without hesitation. Provides references to specialists when necessary, and without hesitation. Follows up on situations & keeps the patient informed at all times. If something is new to you or is bothering you, he willing discusses the matter with you. One can't ask for more from a Doctor today, or the staff. Co-operation; empathy, and willing to listen.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

If you like a Dr. that passes judgement and provides a poor quality of care if he learns personal information he doesn't like then Dr. Roy Gritter is for you! He will also negatively influence any referral that is needed. He shouldn't be practicing medicine!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Gritter is the Best!!! The Staff is friendly now too! Good service! Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Took 2 hours of wait time to see him and he spent less than a minute to get rid of me. Did not find impressive at all.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

He can not be trusted to provide an effective standard of care. I have spent greater than three hours waiting while several people who arrived after I did were served. Very untimely service happens repeatedly. His treatment repeatedly unhelpful and not very effective over an extended period of time. If you care about your health stay away.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015