Ratings for Dr. Richard Hu

Dr. Hu is a life saver. After living with pain for over 7 years I saw Dr. Hu and within a matter of weeks I had no more pain and remain that way to this day. He is a blessing as are his staff. I am so thankful for all he/they have done.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr.Hu did a double fusion on me 14 yrs. ago and the results were commendable , I need another surgery and he will be the first to do it !

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Excellent doctor. Competent and patient. Considerate of elderly patients; concerned about their quality of life. Helped my father immensely -- performed spinal surgery on an 83 year old man with no hesitation. Great demeanor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Years ago Dr. Hu saved my husband from becoming paralized with his spinal cord compression operation. Years lated Brian is having vback problems from arthritis and I wabt to book Brian in to see Dr Hu again for sure

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Every thing from first meeting to the completed product I felt that Dr.Hu and his staff had only my best intrests in mind.I have never met or been taken care of by a better person and group of people in my life.After regaining aspects of my life that felt were gone for good I have nothing but good things to say about my complete adventure.May Dr. Hu and his associates continue this excellent service for years to come.I will be forever greatful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Wow what a great Doctor.My fiancee had surgery you wont find a better Doctor.Want to thank the nurses at the Foothills in Calgary they were a great bunch of caring people .Stacey and Belinda Paun .

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. Hu is top notch. He fused my C5-6 on Jan 19th 2012 with hardware. When I woke up I felt 100 times better then before I went to sleep. You can`t put what this surgeon does into words. I felt so good I left the hospital the day after surgery. I hated the cervical brace so hardly ever wore it and healed perfectly. Good surgeons are hard to find. I would insist the person I love most in this world go to see him... he is that good. I know I will be needing lumbar surgery in the future and if I have to pull him out of retirement I will. Wouldn`t take this experience back for anything. Glad I had it done! Glad it was done by this surgeon! Glad I got my life back! Thanks doc. And no I wasn`t paid to say this.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Excellent surgeon.One you can talk to. Listens to you and is very helpful.Dr Hu fused my L4 L5 vertebrae in Dec 2010 and I have had wonderful relief of my leg pain. I would recomend him to anyone needing spinal surgery. Thank you Dr. Hu.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Was very nervous prior to my surgical consult with Dr. Hu and felt reassured by his thorough explanation of my clinical symptoms and the MRI images. They even let my two family members sit in on the physical evaluation and Dr. Hu answered all of our questions. He is an excellent, compassionate physician who shows empathy for the pain experienced by the spine patients who are so desperate for help. I hope I can avoid surgery but I would definitely trust his opinion and skills.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Fast food version of surgery. Not interested in surgery out of the normal knee, hip replacements.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010