Ratings for Dr. Marcelo Montorzi

Dr. Montorzi is a gifted physician and a fine human being. I would travel great distances to be treated by him.

Submitted January 10, 2015

To follow up on my recent review dated 10-20. There's is proverd that goes "give unto ceasar what is due". Well I am giving Dr Montorzi what is due, five stars aren't enough.Dr. Montorzi I hope you read this, You are God sent and a Champion among doctors. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I visit Dr. Montorzi on 10-20 and I can say I am so impressed words cannot explain. My husband was with me and honestly if Westfield wasn't over 2 hours away he would be our PCP. I have been having issues for sometime now and no one can seems to find the answer. Dr. Montorzi was honest to say I don't know the answer but first we need to rule out a few things. He recommended that I do a CT Scan, when I told my PCP he seemed surprised. Well just waiting to do the scan and once I have do and see Dr. Montorzi again. I will definitely be posting another comment.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Montorzi is a medical doctor in the truest sense, one whose humanity and skills are outstanding. His #1 priority is the well being of his patient from all perspectives. He has been my husband's primary care doctor for several years while at B WH referring him to outstanding specialists whenever needed and always available for advice and encouraging all avenues. We have located his new office and title as Director of Internal Medicine at Noble Hospital, Westfield, after much effort. We are confident that we will receive the highest standard of medical care and caring once again.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

He is top notch! The best Internist who has ever treated me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I love this Doctor as he is kind, knowledgeable and caring! I am very upset that he left his current location and I hope I can follow him to wherever he is going! The BWH lost a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

He is an unbelievable doctor and all of these reviews are def. real and from patients. The other reviewer stated it perfectly, old school personality/days when people knew their neighbors type care with state of the art medical knowledge. He listens beyond thoroughly, spends as much time as you need, is always available, very approachable and so easy to talk to, really takes the time to look at the whole picture to come up with solutions many other doctors don't, you work together as a true team when designing a treatment and he considers patients' ideas when doing so, and he will keep trying and trying. He recently left his practice 10/13 and will be setting up shop at a new place hopefully soon. All of his patients will be following him trust me. I went to SO many doctors before I found him in a lot of pain that turned my life upside down, they were all beyond rude and tried to just soup me up on pain meds, wouldn't even try to find out what was wrong or fix it. It was horrible.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Very knowledgable, listens to you and your problem and provides solutions that are mangable.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr. Montorzi is a great doctor who actually takes time with you and listens carefully to what you say. This kind of thoroughness and attentiveness is lacking in many other doctors. You rarely have to wait very long for him and if he's ever late, he's profusely apologetic (it's usually for something completely out of his hands). He is respectful, modest, and very, very professional. He's like an "old school" doctor with modern medicine knowledge. I don't know who I'd go to if he no longer practiced.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Marcelo Montorzi's Credentials

• Univ Nac De Cuyo, Fac De Cien Med, Mendoza, Argentina (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company