Ratings for Dr. Rodolfo J. Cepero

Dr Cepero is a caring doctor he takes the time his patients need.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Excellent doctor. One of the best in South Florida. He has been my family physician for 8 years.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Cepero is a very good doctor. He has excellent bedside manners and he listens to his patients..

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

DR. CEPERO ALWAYS TAKES THE TIME I NEED TO LISTEN TO MY PHYSICAL COMPLAINTS AND THE MEDICINES HE PRESCRIBED HAVE HEALED ME. HE IS VERY PATIENT -FRIENDLY.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Cepero is my doctor. He listens and gives me the time and attention I need and the care I receive is excellent from him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I must say that Dr. Cepero is very personable and friendly. He gives you plenty of time and attention when you are with him in consultation. That's where it ends, the staff is mediocre at best, they never answer the phones and never return phone calls. Good luck getting lab orders from them, unless you pester them repeatedly, and who has time for these shenanigans. We are all busy people and the last thing you want is to call repeatedly requesting them, one time should be sufficient. And forget about your appointment time, I've never had an on time appointment, usually the wait time is 3-4 hours at best. So take a good book/kindle or your iPad and be entertained for those 4 wasteful hours. Good Luck..!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Cepero is an excellent doctor and his staff is very helpful to me. I have gone to him for ten years.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr. Cepero is an excellent doctor. I have gone to him for years and find him to be very competent , caring and personable.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

i received excellent service from this doctor. His staff was courteous and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I went to this doctor and the staff was professional and the doctor was punctual and was excellent at diagnosing my condition in a timely manner!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Rodolfo J. Cepero's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1986)

AARP