Ratings for Dr. Rodolfo J. Cepero

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I recently went to Dr. CEPERO and the staff was attentive and helpful. Dr. CEPERO took a good amount of time listening to my physical complaints. I found him to be kind and very well informed. By far the best internist I have gone to.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

The doctor is never on time. I never had a waiting time of less than three hours! Staff never responds to telephone calls. I asked four times for a copy of the results of my lab tests, and I never got them.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Had to leave after waiting 4 hours and still not being seen by the doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

This doctor was great in diagnosing a medical problem I have had for a while, and no other physician was able to alleviate my symptoms. He was courteous and attentive. The treatment and medicines he prescribed healed my medical problem. He is very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Cepero is a good physician but his staff is among the worst I have seen. He goes on vacation often and his patients are told to go to the ER if they need care. Phone calls are not returned and if you have an appointment, get ready to wait more than 4 hours before he sees you. This office practice is poorly managed. Stay away if you need medical care.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Cepero gives you his full attention and the amount of time you need for the visit. Therefore he runs behind. Knowing this, call ahead to doublecheck how appointments are running. As a doctor, he is very patient-friendly.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Rodolfo J. Cepero's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1986)

AARP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cepero is an excellent doctor and his staff is very helpful to me. I have gone to him for ten years."

March 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cepero is an excellent doctor. I have gone to him for years and find him to be very competent , caring and personable."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i received excellent service from this doctor. His staff was courteous and answered all my questions. "

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to this doctor and the staff was professional and the doctor was punctual and was excellent at diagnosing my condition in a timely manner!"

April 27, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=623496'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014