You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Philip Huggett

I've been a patient of Phil's since he began his practice. I can't imagine how there could be a better Dr. out there. Extremely knowledgeable, professional and kind. Takes the time to talk and listen when necessary.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Absolutely fabulous Dr. I've never found I've had to wait long. He really listens and gives you information that you can understand. When was in crisis, even though it was his first day back from holidays and his office was really busy, he spent over 30 minutes with me and never made me feel he didn't have time. He doesn't believe in Naturalopaths, which I do disagree with him on that... but he doesn't have to be convienced from me. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Kind, creative, knowledgeable, thorough, practical, a good listener and gives excellent advice and explanations. Takes the time necessary to truly be helpful. Has treated our family when we faced life threatening problems as well as regular medical problems.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Knowledgeable, caring, takes as much time as you need and has a great sense of humour. I'm glad we have him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Excellent listner, conscientious and makes you very comfortable. Can easily talk to this Doctor about any medical subject. Doesn't treat you like a number; takes what ever time is necessary.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Knowledgeable, professional, and personable, Dr. Huggett has been my doctor for 14 years and I can only give good feedback. I'm lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

I have no idea how people can think this guy is great. Maybe if you are living your life just like him he is great. because apparently thats the only way one should be living their life (he's got it alllll figured out). I have found huggett to be cocky and rude, I feel alienated when I go see him and don't think I will be back. he talks like a dictionary at you, and it just seems like he wants a pulpit or something, like hearing himself talk is a gift. pfft

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Huggett is a fantastic doctor. He's caring, respectful, easy to talk to, and explains things in terms that you can understand (pictures and all!). He's not afraid to book the tests that you need done or refer you to other specialists to figure out the root cause. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Ive had phillip as my GP as has my parents, grandparents, cousins you name it. He is a caring man, doesn't rush an assessment. When i was in crisis he came to my house to see me. He would visit my grandfather at home as he HD polio. I trust him completely, he is passionate about patient care. He is a good man. I have nothing but respect for him. Beast family doc i've come across.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

Dr Huggett was our family doctor for 20 some years and every year he became more useless than the one before it,he seemed to care more about his golf game then his patients.All 4 of my family members have left him because he never shows up on time and never really listens to anyone but himself. The older ladies running the counter love to talk about other clients in front of whole waiting room.They are pushy and always look to be right all the time. Please avoid Dr Huggett as much as you can, acting like you care for your patients isnt the same as really caring for them and there medical problems. I have a great doctor now and thank god for leaving Dr Huggett. P.S stick to golf

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. Philip Huggett's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "V8N1" to "V8T 5G1". Address has been updated from "None" to "1641 Hillside Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12505955644".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Phil's since he began his practice. I can't imagine how there could be a better Dr. out there. Extremely knowledgeable, professional an..."

March 31, 2015