Ratings for Dr. Manjeet Mann

the very best around an excellent doctor lucky to have him need to see him as I have very low pulse reading that I do not know if it is fixable

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

A great doctor. Very knowledgeable. Listens attentively. Definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Have had open heart 3 times in 45 years. Dr Mann has explained my circumstances more thoroughly & given me a better understanding of the condition that an other Cardiologist I have been to. He is warm, caring, and human; not just a scientist.

Submitted December 10, 2015

Caring, organized, takes time to explain heart condition. Never shows frustration but patient knows exactly what to do for himself. Very considerate. A true gentleman as well. Patient feels well looked after.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Mann proved that I had an underlying heart condition with timely tests and follow-up. He readily shares his knowledge and presents treatment options with the patient's best interests in mind. Although my condition was overlooked in the past, Dr. Mann was both confident and caring enough to intervene.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Can't say enough good things about this physician! When we're in mid-heart attack in the ER, we have no choice in the cardiologist who happens to be called in to help us. That's why it's so fantastic that I happened to end up with Dr. Mann during such a frightening and traumatic event six years ago. I'd never met a medical specialist who looked quite like him! His pleasant personality, calm demeanor, impressive medical knowledge, superior listening skills (and of course that gorgeous long hair and colourful wardrobe!) all helped to put me at ease both during that ER crisis and at every office visit since then. As another patient wrote here, he makes me feel like I'm his only patient! Dr. Mann treats me like a true partner in this cardiac care journey we're on together, patiently addressing my questions or concerns about emerging research, treatment options, and women's heart health in general. He's also been creative in referring me to other specialists to address ongoing cardiac issues, and I feel VERY lucky to have him on my team.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

although this is dated, an appointment here in Toronto with Dr. Amandeep Mundi reminded of how Manjeet saved my life in 2002 with his expertise and demeanor that got me from crisis to quadruple bypass within days. An outstanding physician and also his own man - loved his sneakers!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

On time, answers all your questions, excellent listener, puts you at ease- very calm. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. He never rushes you. You will be blessed if he is your cardiologist!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Salt of the earth. Truly a credit to his profession. Very generous with is time in educating others. Shows great care and concern for all interest groups. High integrity, loyalty and honesty brings great relief during stressful times. Great staff as well. Love the secretary.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

A Wonder!!the most important of his qualities is his Knowledge and is approachable and nice.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012