Ratings for Dr. Lynn Calvert

Dr. Calvert is the best doctor. My whole family have been going to see her for over 15 years. She is excellent. So thorough, patient and attentive. I am so happy we found her

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Excellent Doctor. Very Knowledgeable and thorough!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Love Dr Calvert and her office staff! They do their best to help even when extremely busy!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Amazing Doctor. Very patient, unrushed and attentive. Very knowledgeable and explains details very clearly with a calm gentle demeanor. Lucky to have Dr. Calvert as our family Dr.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Calvert. She is so patient and kind, and always takes her time, to make aure all of my questions are answered. She is gentle and kind with my children, and she is a blessing in our lives.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I was with Dr. Calvert for a few years before leaving her practice. While during most of my time as her patient, she was knowledgeable just below the surface, but in the end she allowed her personal judgements to cloud a proper diagnosis. I presented in her office with two unrelated issues from the onset; she did do some testing and referrals throughout my time as her patient, however, in the end her treatment and handling of my case was unprofessional and disrespectful. I felt unsafe in her hands after my last encounter. Skip forward a year and my initial primary issue to Dr. Calvert deteriorated so badly I went to the ER. After a simple ultrasound, they were able to diagnose me and refer me to a surgeon. That surgeon, after talking with me for ten minutes was able to direct me how to solve the secondary issue. Unfortunately, the heal-time under proper treatment/care is 6 months for the primary issue. Had I been diagnosed much sooner, I would have only been under care for treatment for a month. This could have been handled and dealt with three years earlier. Sadly, her personal judgement of character against me prevented her from looking globally at the situation. Had she taken a step back, away from her negative judgements, she would have easily learned of a preventable further deterioration to my condition. Initially, I thought she was good, but the more I interacted with her, the less confident I felt. My suggestion is if you have a complex condition, go elsewhere.

Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Calvert is an unassuming professional who manifests great knowledge of medical matters and shows deep respect for this patient i am truly grateful.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I have been with Dr. Calvert for 12 years and 4 pregnancies, she is truly the best! She has always taken her time to explain everything and never rushed us. The last time we were there for a prenatal appointment, my husband had many questions about our 1yr old son. She patiently listened and answered every question even though it was unrelated to our appointment. She even took time to print out extra information for him to take home. She is very sweet and kind. Glad to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I find Dr. Calvert more knowledgeable than most of the specialists that I have seen. Best doctor I have ever seen

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Doctor Calvert has always been very friendly and helpful, and never makes you feel rushed. I have been going to her since she had her old practice on Fairview street. The staff are much friendlier at her new HWY 5 location. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011