Dr. Simone Abbass

5 1 4.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Simone Abbass

Dr. Simone Abbass's Ratings

Wonderful dentist, I've been going to her for over 20 years. She has performed many procedures on me and only settles for perfection. Her professional and gentle demeanor helped my husband get over his aversion to dental appts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I travel 2 hours to be a patient of Dr.Abbas. It would be very difficult to find anyone to replace her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I cannot speak too highly about Dr. Abbass. She has helped me overcome my fear and avoidance of dentists. She is very professional and exceptionally competent. Her staff are similarly excellent.

Patrick McGrath

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Abbass for well over a decade. She is excellent, likeable, personable and thorough. With the exception of one hygienist I had a few times, every staff person I've dealt with has been great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I have been going to Dr Abbass since she first opened her practice. I have never seen any reason to make a complaint. She is a great dentist and always been ther to serve my needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Abbass for 15 years. She has been unfailingly professional, courteous, prompt, suggested appropriate care without pushing for anything, with a very kind and likable personality. An excellent dentist, with staff who greet patients by name and are very organized.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I have found Dr Abbass to be consistently informed, concerned and helpful. She explains everything clearly. I recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Fabulous dentist and have seen her for over 20 years and I have never had any need to question her opinion or recommendations. Truly a gem and outstanding in her profession.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

She is the very best dentist I have ever been to see. She is also extremely highly recommended by other dentists.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Wonderful dentist! Have been going to her for over 20 years. When I had a dental emergency she fit me in right away. Incredibly professional and always interested in her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565550].votes_count ]]