Ratings for Dr. Simone Abbass

I have been seeing Dr Abbass for 20 years. She had been recommended to me by a professor in the Dal Dentistry school. She is excellent, and I trust her diagnosis and professionalism emensely. I almost switched once when my husband was raving about the more modern equipment at his dental clinic--but no amount of technology can replace individual skill and experience. I cannot praise her enough.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

By far the best dentist. She has been my dentist for over 20 years and have always been pleased with the quality of care and treatment. Very calm. Love that she sings while she does her work.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Wonderful dentist, I've been going to her for over 20 years. She has performed many procedures on me and only settles for perfection. Her professional and gentle demeanor helped my husband get over his aversion to dental appts.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I travel 2 hours to be a patient of Dr.Abbas. It would be very difficult to find anyone to replace her.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I cannot speak too highly about Dr. Abbass. She has helped me overcome my fear and avoidance of dentists. She is very professional and exceptionally competent. Her staff are similarly excellent. Patrick McGrath

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Abbass for well over a decade. She is excellent, likeable, personable and thorough. With the exception of one hygienist I had a few times, every staff person I've dealt with has been great.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I have been going to Dr Abbass since she first opened her practice. I have never seen any reason to make a complaint. She is a great dentist and always been ther to serve my needs

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Abbass for 15 years. She has been unfailingly professional, courteous, prompt, suggested appropriate care without pushing for anything, with a very kind and likable personality. An excellent dentist, with staff who greet patients by name and are very organized.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I have found Dr Abbass to be consistently informed, concerned and helpful. She explains everything clearly. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Fabulous dentist and have seen her for over 20 years and I have never had any need to question her opinion or recommendations. Truly a gem and outstanding in her profession.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012