You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Williams

Dr. Williams is an excellent, knowledgeable and compassionate surgeon. He answered all my questions regarding a total thyroidectomy, suggested materials to read which helped tremendously in understanding this disease and its treatment. He cares and is interested in his patient's well-being. I can't say enough positive things about him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

An excellent surgeon and a wonderful, caring human being. He did an amazing job for my father and we have nothing but positive things to say. Thank you Dr. Williams!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Williams, a very competent surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

He removed my thyroid and one parathyroid glands. Wonderful and kind man. Phoned me at home at night and on Sundays when I was having problems with medication and called with pathology results. Was very reassuring. Made my experience in having to be in the hospital and have surgery so much easier. Lovely man.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Williams is a very thoughtful, understanding, considerate surgeon. He has great surgical skill, and judgement. He has been wonderful for my two surgeries. The incision is almost invisible and I feel the best ever. Thank you for all of your patience and care. Also, his assistant was especially helpful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Very empathetic, caring bed side manner. Many other doctors have told me he is the best in the city for his types of surgery - has a good reputation by his peers

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Williams is an excellent surgeon. He is extremely knowledgable and a compassionate individual. I was going through an extremely difficult time and he was there to reassure me throughout the whole process. He's extremely busy yet he took the time to call me at home in the evening to discuss my pathology results. I have nothing but kind words to say about this man and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Six years ago I had emergency surgery for what turned out to be a malignant tumor in my appendix. Dr. Williams happened to be the surgeon on duty that night. Although my surgery was complex and outside his specialty, he did a superb job. He was as caring as a physician could possibly be, visiting me early each morning while I was in hospital, and then replying to my e-mail in the middle of the night (!) after I was back home. I do not know if the poor man ever sleeps. More recently I required neck surgery, and I was delighted to have him as my surgeon for a second time. Again, he was all anyone could ask from someone with his crushing work load. I owe my life to his superb skill. The man is a saint.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

07/04/23 throat cancer,carcinoma of the tongue.18 hr s on the operating table.went in a t6.am and completed at midnight.phoned long distance to tell my wife surgery was done and succesfull.a very wonderful man,caring,knowledgable,understanding.i owe my life to him,i am so thankfull my family dr.refered me to dr.david williams.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. David Williams's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Williams is an excellent, knowledgeable and compassionate surgeon. He answered all my questions regarding a total thyroidectomy, suggested materials to read..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An excellent surgeon and a wonderful, caring human being. He did an amazing job for my father and we have nothing but positive things to say. Thank you Dr. Will..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely pleased with Dr. Williams, a very competent surgeon."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He removed my thyroid and one parathyroid glands. Wonderful and kind man. Phoned me at home at night and on Sundays when I was having problems with medication..."

January 2, 2015