Ratings for Dr. David Williams

I am old man now and having the need for a Surgeon I was fortunate to be in his care for very serious ilnesse, Dr Williams was a miracle worker.In all my years I have never met a more competent Caring dr and a gentle man. I am a bit late but still kicking, thank you Dr Williams, may you live happily for a very long time. 20 stars to you sir.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr Williams is an extremely patient and skilled surgeon. He did an excellent job with my thyroidectomy and neck transplant. Further, I felt that he really cared about me the whole time. He is a beautiful person and gifted surgeon. Wish we could clone him for the healthcare system.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I truly agree with all of the comments from everyone about Dr Williams .He is truly a caring and gentle person who does a fantastic job .

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Williams is an excellent, knowledgeable and compassionate surgeon. He answered all my questions regarding a total thyroidectomy, suggested materials to read which helped tremendously in understanding this disease and its treatment. He cares and is interested in his patient's well-being. I can't say enough positive things about him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

An excellent surgeon and a wonderful, caring human being. He did an amazing job for my father and we have nothing but positive things to say. Thank you Dr. Williams!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Williams, a very competent surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

He removed my thyroid and one parathyroid glands. Wonderful and kind man. Phoned me at home at night and on Sundays when I was having problems with medication and called with pathology results. Was very reassuring. Made my experience in having to be in the hospital and have surgery so much easier. Lovely man.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Williams is a very thoughtful, understanding, considerate surgeon. He has great surgical skill, and judgement. He has been wonderful for my two surgeries. The incision is almost invisible and I feel the best ever. Thank you for all of your patience and care. Also, his assistant was especially helpful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Very empathetic, caring bed side manner. Many other doctors have told me he is the best in the city for his types of surgery - has a good reputation by his peers

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011