You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Raphael Sharon

Dr Sharon has been our son's doctor for over 4 years. Our son has autism and Dr Sharon is absolutely wonderful with him. It is very obvious Dr Sharon loves what he does and he is so patient with him. Our son is non-verbal but his eyes light up when Dr Sharon is around. Warms my heart. Highly recommend this doc, and the staff is awesome too. They always blow bubbles when they take his weight and he loves it !

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I would not take my children to see Dr. Sharon.. he is the worst doctor out there. Spends no time with my children at all. Now he has this nurse who was a front end staff taking needless information and then Dr. Sharon pops his head in. What a waste of my time. Its all about the Money for Dr. Sharon. I can't wait to have the cap put on how many patients a doctor can see at one time. Dr. Sharon will go crazy if this ever happens!!! I feel sorry for his front end staff trying to be nice and let us know that he is full already even when we call first thing in the morning. Also he his phone lines don't take messages...what kind of doctor operates like that... Don't EVER take your children to see this MAN. Horrible Doctor!!!!!

Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Sharon is a great doctor.... my 4 girls have seen him for the past 5 years. His front desk staff however need major improvement. They are rude, abrupt and whenever I call for an appt (which is rarely) they always say hes booked full - which is fine and normal - but they wont even listen to why one of my children need to see him. When i call its because we have a serious need to see a doc. My complaint about Dr. Sharon himself is that he has allowed his practice to get too big. He doesnt have time for his patients, appointments are impossible to get on short notice, hes so often closed for conferences or vacations, he doesnt have time to truely listen to a parents concerns because hes in such a rush to get to the next room. He needs to stop accepting new patients so that he can tend to the ones he has. His NP is awesome! She should have an office of her own.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

This doctor thinks he knows everything and does not listen to the parents and dismisses their concerns. No referrals as he is the "specialist" in all areas evidently. Finally our family doctor got us referred to a specialist we needed and found out there really was something wrong with our child after numerous pedi visits with no results. Arrogance hurts children! Not impressed at all and Specialist was livid we "waiting" this long to see them as if we had the choice. Happy we are finally get our child some help.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

He misdiagnosed our child who is now extremely sick.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Amazing Dr. He is thoughtful, interested and very knowledgable! I never feel rushed, he asks if up I have questions and answers them all with lots of information. His staff are friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Every appointment in the last 6 months iv ended up waiting at least a half hour to an hour after my appointment time. Comes in for a quick 2 minutes and leaves. Last appointment he asked if my child was babbeling lots... like his mother. Not funny you dont know me, this is not the only comment i took offensivley. Always feel rushed like he doesnt have the time of day.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Our 2 kids (6 and 4 years old) have been seeing Dr Sharon since they were born. They adore him, as do we. They feel very comfortable talking to him and listen to him more than they do to us! we will use his name at home sometimes, if we need them to do things that he discussed in clinic. Remember what Dr Raffi said? And they do it. I also love that he is not quick to give medications for anything. But when he does, he will explain why it is needed. In short, love him, and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

My son struggled with pneumonia for the for 8 months of his life. We were referred to Dr. Sharon to help us help our child. He didn't take us or our child's issues seriously. He ordered a series of blood test to make me the mother feel better. When the results cane back. He said quote everything is normal just as I suspected. during that same appointment I asked him to please listen to my son's chest as he's been feverish again and coughing, he literally put the stethoscope on his chest over shirt for 3 seconds and said he sounds great And dismissed us. The following day I ended up in emergency and my boy was admitted to the hospital for 3 days on iv meds for pneumonia again. Livid about how careless he was I was sent to a pulmonary specialist and discovered that the blood work he ran wasn't all normal like he rubbed in our face. I felt like he wasn't interested in or paid attention to our child at all and made us as parents feel stupid for a lack a better term.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Raphael Sharon's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sharon has been our son's doctor for over 4 years. Our son has autism and Dr Sharon is absolutely wonderful with him. It is very obvious Dr Sharon loves what..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I would not take my children to see Dr. Sharon.. he is the worst doctor out there. Spends no time with my children at all. Now he has this nurse who was a f..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharon is a great doctor.... my 4 girls have seen him for the past 5 years. His front desk staff however need major improvement. They are rude, abrupt and w..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Raffi is a very personal doctor. Very good with both of my children. I love that he offers late appointments as we'll. "

September 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor thinks he knows everything and does not listen to the parents and dismisses their concerns. No referrals as he is the "specialist" in all areas evid..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He misdiagnosed our child who is now extremely sick. "

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Dr. He is thoughtful, interested and very knowledgable! I never feel rushed, he asks if up I have questions and answers them all with lots of informati..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Every appointment in the last 6 months iv ended up waiting at least a half hour to an hour after my appointment time. Comes in for a quick 2 minutes and leaves...."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our 2 kids (6 and 4 years old) have been seeing Dr Sharon since they were born. They adore him, as do we. They feel very comfortable talking to him and listen ..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My son struggled with pneumonia for the for 8 months of his life. We were referred to Dr. Sharon to help us help our child. He didn't take us or our child's iss..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son was born with heart issues which caused us to see many doctors. Dr Sharon followed up with us when others didn't and explained in a way we understood wh..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Truly an honest review here: Staff - No complaints here Punctuality - Typical doctor's office. Don't expect to see him exactly at your appointment time. This..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Adore this doctor. His receptionist on the other hand is extremely off-putting. Dr. Sharon has always been professional and great when answering our questions a..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really want dr Raphael Sharon to see my son however they require referral and im new in edmonton dont know whch dr i can see who can refer us to him please he..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He sits and listens to you. Never in a hurry. I feel very comfortable to throw questions to him concerning my child's situation. I surely recommend this doctor."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. No matter how busy the office can get, or e.g. when he was walking on crutches last week, Dr Sharon always is there for my kids with a smile. Th..."

October 7, 2014