Ratings for Dr. Raphael Sharon

Dr. Sharon has been my daughters doctor since she was a few weeks old and was having seizure like reactions to nursing. He diagnosed her with a rare reaction to GERD. He is very knowledgeable and current in best practices. He always takes the time to listen to our concerns during regular check ups and emergency appointments. As a new first time mom, I was worried about being a hypochondriac during the first cold season. I went in to have her lungs listened to because she was wheezing and coughing a lot. When I apologized for wasting his time, he put me at ease right away and assured me it's always ok to come in for an appointment, it's better to be sure then let something get serious. I'd highly recommend Dr. Sharon to any new parents.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

If you like to get an appointment whenever you need one and book online and have a super quick appointment without a wait..this is your doctor. if you want a doctor who cares about your child and does a proper examination to make sure everything is ok..he is NOT the right doctor. everyone who has given good feedback to me about him..the comment is always about how you don't have to wait and can always get in when you need to... we not go to a physician that we often have to wait for and is not always the easiest to see when my child is sick..but at least he is looked at for more than 30 seconds... hes an ok guy but I don't think he is careful enough..doesn't really check anything! even a check up is not more than one minute..

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

He is the best doctor ever. I would recommend him 100% as he is so caring and helpful. He listens to your concerns and solves your problems. He is not only knowledgable but also funny and playful with the kids. If my baby was crying while he is checking her up, he would make funny sounds to calm her. We just moved to Ontario but my heart is still in Edmonton with Dr Sharon because i couldn't find someone like him yet. Thank you doctor for your services and care!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr sharon has been our kids doctor for about 2 years. Nothing but great things to say. We never wait long to see him and they always fit us in when the kids are sick-even if all the sick appts are booked. The staff are all super friendly.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr Sharon has been our son's doctor for over 4 years. Our son has autism and Dr Sharon is absolutely wonderful with him. It is very obvious Dr Sharon loves what he does and he is so patient with him. Our son is non-verbal but his eyes light up when Dr Sharon is around. Warms my heart. Highly recommend this doc, and the staff is awesome too. They always blow bubbles when they take his weight and he loves it !

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I would not take my children to see Dr. Sharon.. he is the worst doctor out there. Spends no time with my children at all. Now he has this nurse who was a front end staff taking needless information and then Dr. Sharon pops his head in. What a waste of my time. Its all about the Money for Dr. Sharon. I can't wait to have the cap put on how many patients a doctor can see at one time. Dr. Sharon will go crazy if this ever happens!!! I feel sorry for his front end staff trying to be nice and let us know that he is full already even when we call first thing in the morning. Also he his phone lines don't take messages...what kind of doctor operates like that... Don't EVER take your children to see this MAN. Horrible Doctor!!!!!

Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Sharon is a great doctor.... my 4 girls have seen him for the past 5 years. His front desk staff however need major improvement. They are rude, abrupt and whenever I call for an appt (which is rarely) they always say hes booked full - which is fine and normal - but they wont even listen to why one of my children need to see him. When i call its because we have a serious need to see a doc. My complaint about Dr. Sharon himself is that he has allowed his practice to get too big. He doesnt have time for his patients, appointments are impossible to get on short notice, hes so often closed for conferences or vacations, he doesnt have time to truely listen to a parents concerns because hes in such a rush to get to the next room. He needs to stop accepting new patients so that he can tend to the ones he has. His NP is awesome! She should have an office of her own.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Raffi is a very personal doctor. Very good with both of my children. I love that he offers late appointments as we'll.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

This doctor thinks he knows everything and does not listen to the parents and dismisses their concerns. No referrals as he is the "specialist" in all areas evidently. Finally our family doctor got us referred to a specialist we needed and found out there really was something wrong with our child after numerous pedi visits with no results. Arrogance hurts children! Not impressed at all and Specialist was livid we "waiting" this long to see them as if we had the choice. Happy we are finally get our child some help.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

He misdiagnosed our child who is now extremely sick.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015