Ratings for Dr. Fraser Noel

To my disappointment, I didn't get to see Dr. Noel, whom I was originally referred to. I did see his colleague, Dr. Fabian, who was kind, knowledgeable, and thorough. The front desk staff were nice, with the exception of the one who forced me to talk to her when I didn’t feel comfortable doing so. I felt 'attacked' when I first arrived to the office and when I left, I was told I have to make my own referral for an MRI. To my knowledge, patients can’t refer themselves for an MRI

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

The negative comments must be from negative people. I found Dr Noel explained things with empathy and with a no-nonsense approach to my life changing issues. The other health care providers in my case have been secretive and only added to stress during a life changing event. Dr. Noel explained my options in detail without treating me like I was not involved. Worth the wait in his busy schedule. Shame on the demanding few that spew their negative attitudes.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

although I still have my problem it appears that it is not able to be fixed. Dr noel appropriately sent me off for tests and gave us the information to be able to go on and live. I think that he is a great physician.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Excellent ENT. Not the greatest personality but makes up for it with knowledge, The only negative is the wait time. Be prepared to wait an hour so bring a good novel unless you like their two magazine choices of cars or fashion.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

The new office allowed me to get in right away, and though Dr. Fraser was a little 'cold' to speak with, he seemed enthusiastic that he could help me. However I was shocked and scared when recently I got my requisition for the CT he ordered me. It was ordered with contrast. I specifically told him I am deathly allergic to CT dye! That was the first thing you fill out in the paper work too! What else do they not listen to me about?! What else have they messed up with other patients? Definitely not a doctor to be able to trust, as this is a serious life threatening mistake he made.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Absolutely first class ENT physician. Extremely thorough and knowledgeable. Provided excellent treatment and solution to ear problem where other ENTs had failed. I highly recommend. Well worth the wait to see him. Yes he is not the warmest person you'll ever meet, but rely on his expertise and you'll be fine!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Completely unhelpful and rude when answering my questions. The worst bedside manner I have ever experienced in my life.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I've ben going to Dr.Noel for the past 15+ years... I have just recently have asked for my file to review my information... It has come to light that I've had Chlesteotomia in my right ear since 2011 visible through my eardrum, it is now 2016 without mention from Dr.Noel about this growth. Also through my records, there should have also been discussion relating to reconstructive surgeries to improve my hearing loss.... I have been trying for the past 15 years to have assistance for pain as I've had multiple operations causing nerve damage and continual pain. After 15 years I have finally had an appointment arranged for to talk to someone about managing my pain.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

This office is great the staff are very helpful. The Doctor is very thorough, and cares about the patient's needs. I highly recommend this office.

Submitted December 4, 2015

October 2015: The receptionist was pleasant - the young lady she was training was even more so. No problems there! And they immediately advised me that they were running late, and asked what I would like to do about that. I went shopping for an hour (not hard in that area of town!) On return, I was seen promptly. Dr. Noel is very professional, explained my issues clearly, and listened when I spoke. I had no problems with him - he's not warm and cuddly, but I didn't need that. I needed a specialist/surgeon. I thought he was fine and appreciated he took time for me.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015