You may also like

Rate Dr. Fraser Noel

Dr. Fraser Noel's Ratings

Dr. Noel is an amazing doctor, incredibly patient and skilled. He is often behind as he is in very high demand! His staff has always been helpful and kind. Would definitely recommend this office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

My grandpa was referred to this Dr. and I will never recommend him to anyone! On our first visit we saw the locum for Dr. Noel and she was amazing! The second appt with Dr. Noel was terrible. He might be alright, but the fact that we saw him 45(!!!) minutes past the actual appt time (I mean come one, your office is downtown, why should I worry or pay extra for the parking?!) was a big no-no for me...and some of his comments were a turn off too. Rude, late - no thanks!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2807178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Terrible staff, terrible doctor, no sympathy, and they don't care if you need help immediately. I was having some serious issue, and staff refused to help by saying to go in hospital, there is nothing they can help. I would recommend to see someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I saw Dr.Noel years ago,and found his staff awfully rude and unfriendly.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2681355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

In reading the other reviews, it appears that the Dr. is good, his staff not. I have not been yet, but his staff were rude and officious to me on the phone when confirming the appointment that my MD had set.

We'll see what my review is after meeting with the Dr. Ignore the star ratings for my impression except for that of the staff. I had to select star ratings just to post.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

If your GP refers you to this office, ask for someone else. His receptionist is the rudest person I have ever met. Had the wrong info on my chart. She made several mistakes and didn't care one bit. Waited hours for an appointment. Get your GP to find another specialist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Staff at front desk not friendly and didn't smile. Last appointment I waited 1.50 hours and previous appointments about the same.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Great doctor. After giving me a detailed description of my options, I chose to have an operation on my ear similar to one I'd had on the other ear about 20 years ago. That one was not a success. By comparison, Dr. Noel's work as flawless. He was polite and approachable and made the whole experience untraumatic and easy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1565919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Excellent. The best ENT I have ever seen an will continue to use Dr. Noel as my ENT. He is very helpful and listened to what I had to say in order to see what was happening with my ears and what my problem was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1565918].votes_count ]]