Ratings for Dr. Fraser Noel

Excellent doctor!! I found Dr. Fraser very supportive, attentive and thorough during my appt. He listened and answered my questions well and I felt very relaxed and respected. Having severe hearing impairment and not wearing my hearing aids during an exam is always a vulnerable and stressful situation for me, but I felt instantly comfortable and deeply appreciated Dr. Fraser's presence and effort to speak directly to me at a volume I could understand. Every question I asked was thoroughly explained and I left feeling well-informed and happy that the whole exchange had been very beneficial for me. I have already recommended him to some friends and would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone needing a doctor in his field of expertise.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Noel after a bad experience with another ENT who left me blowing in the wind with no followup. Dr. Noel fit me in really quickly and I left happy hearing what I could with my hearing apparatus. I will never be able to hear properly and will have to see Dr. Noel on a two monthly basis for treatment, which has worked out for me to the good. The previous one, who had taken over from my original EnT, who had been also an excellent specialist, had been unsympathetic and tried to blame everything on something else including my hearing aid. Dr. Noel is kind and I will be ever grateful for him fitting me in as soon as he did.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

If you need to see an ENT then this is the best doctor to see. He's very professional and knows what he is doing. I've been seeing him for years and also did some surgery on my ear with success. He's a serious doctor so you want one like that.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Noel and Dr. Bartlett both performed a very extensive surgery on my daughter. She was very fortunate to have the best of the best in these two surgeons and specialists. As a patient if Dr. Bartlett who is taking over the practice of Dr. Noel she was in the best care possible from diagnosis to surgery. I can not thank these two enough for the work they performed to get our daughter in the road to recovery. I should have known we were in good hands when her ENT Dr. Clarke referred us to Dr. Bartlett due to the severity and complex nature. The entire experience was made much easier to cope with because we had the best experts taking care of us. This includes the office management team to the surgical team. We can't thank you enough for all the precautions and care you took with our daughter.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

same here the receptionist is rude and idiotic , the dr was ok but why would he have such lousy reception?

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Noel is amazingly attentive and precise doctor; yet strangely enough his office keeps the worst receptionist : plainly rude without a reason

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Awful, miserable reception, very abrupt and terribly rude for no reason. Doc seems overbooked and not helpful. Sure there are better dr out there that are pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

After an unfortunate experience with another ENT specialist, I was referred to Dr, Noel where I was received with courtesy, compassion and empathy for my previous experience. He listen through what I had to say and understood perfectly the reason for my concern over my hearing loss. He encouraged me with his ability to remedy what he could of my blockage and I felt that I had made a very good connection with a very qualified ENT specialist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I had a surgery with Dr Noel and he was very proficient and good with follow up.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

To my disappointment, I didn't get to see Dr. Noel, whom I was originally referred to. I did see his colleague, Dr. Fabian, who was kind, knowledgeable, and thorough. The front desk staff were nice, with the exception of the one who forced me to talk to her when I didn’t feel comfortable doing so. I felt 'attacked' when I first arrived to the office and when I left, I was told I have to make my own referral for an MRI. To my knowledge, patients can’t refer themselves for an MRI

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016