Ratings for Dr. Fraser Noel

Dr. Noel and Dr. Bartlett both performed a very extensive surgery on my daughter. She was very fortunate to have the best of the best in these two surgeons and specialists. As a patient if Dr. Bartlett who is taking over the practice of Dr. Noel she was in the best care possible from diagnosis to surgery. I can not thank these two enough for the work they performed to get our daughter in the road to recovery. I should have known we were in good hands when her ENT Dr. Clarke referred us to Dr. Bartlett due to the severity and complex nature. The entire experience was made much easier to cope with because we had the best experts taking care of us. This includes the office management team to the surgical team. We can't thank you enough for all the precautions and care you took with our daughter.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

same here the receptionist is rude and idiotic , the dr was ok but why would he have such lousy reception?

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Noel is amazingly attentive and precise doctor; yet strangely enough his office keeps the worst receptionist : plainly rude without a reason

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Awful, miserable reception, very abrupt and terribly rude for no reason. Doc seems overbooked and not helpful. Sure there are better dr out there that are pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

After an unfortunate experience with another ENT specialist, I was referred to Dr, Noel where I was received with courtesy, compassion and empathy for my previous experience. He listen through what I had to say and understood perfectly the reason for my concern over my hearing loss. He encouraged me with his ability to remedy what he could of my blockage and I felt that I had made a very good connection with a very qualified ENT specialist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I had a surgery with Dr Noel and he was very proficient and good with follow up.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

To my disappointment, I didn't get to see Dr. Noel, whom I was originally referred to. I did see his colleague, Dr. Fabian, who was kind, knowledgeable, and thorough. The front desk staff were nice, with the exception of the one who forced me to talk to her when I didn’t feel comfortable doing so. I felt 'attacked' when I first arrived to the office and when I left, I was told I have to make my own referral for an MRI. To my knowledge, patients can’t refer themselves for an MRI

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

The negative comments must be from negative people. I found Dr Noel explained things with empathy and with a no-nonsense approach to my life changing issues. The other health care providers in my case have been secretive and only added to stress during a life changing event. Dr. Noel explained my options in detail without treating me like I was not involved. Worth the wait in his busy schedule. Shame on the demanding few that spew their negative attitudes.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

although I still have my problem it appears that it is not able to be fixed. Dr noel appropriately sent me off for tests and gave us the information to be able to go on and live. I think that he is a great physician.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Excellent ENT. Not the greatest personality but makes up for it with knowledge, The only negative is the wait time. Be prepared to wait an hour so bring a good novel unless you like their two magazine choices of cars or fashion.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016