Ratings for Dr. Fraser Noel

Absolutely first class ENT physician. Extremely thorough and knowledgeable. Provided excellent treatment and solution to ear problem where other ENTs had failed. I highly recommend. Well worth the wait to see him. Yes he is not the warmest person you'll ever meet, but rely on his expertise and you'll be fine!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Completely unhelpful and rude when answering my questions. The worst bedside manner I have ever experienced in my life.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I've ben going to Dr.Noel for the past 15+ years... I have just recently have asked for my file to review my information... It has come to light that I've had Chlesteotomia in my right ear since 2011 visible through my eardrum, it is now 2016 without mention from Dr.Noel about this growth. Also through my records, there should have also been discussion relating to reconstructive surgeries to improve my hearing loss.... I have been trying for the past 15 years to have assistance for pain as I've had multiple operations causing nerve damage and continual pain. After 15 years I have finally had an appointment arranged for to talk to someone about managing my pain.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

This office is great the staff are very helpful. The Doctor is very thorough, and cares about the patient's needs. I highly recommend this office.

Submitted December 4, 2015

October 2015: The receptionist was pleasant - the young lady she was training was even more so. No problems there! And they immediately advised me that they were running late, and asked what I would like to do about that. I went shopping for an hour (not hard in that area of town!) On return, I was seen promptly. Dr. Noel is very professional, explained my issues clearly, and listened when I spoke. I had no problems with him - he's not warm and cuddly, but I didn't need that. I needed a specialist/surgeon. I thought he was fine and appreciated he took time for me.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr Noel sorted out my problem in 2 minutes after 3 ENT's couldn't. He is always busy so he is always behind. His staff are curt and to the point but this has a lot to do with his patient load not their lack of friendliness.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr. Noel is an amazing doctor, incredibly patient and skilled. He is often behind as he is in very high demand! His staff has always been helpful and kind. Would definitely recommend this office!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

My grandpa was referred to this Dr. and I will never recommend him to anyone! On our first visit we saw the locum for Dr. Noel and she was amazing! The second appt with Dr. Noel was terrible. He might be alright, but the fact that we saw him 45(!!!) minutes past the actual appt time (I mean come one, your office is downtown, why should I worry or pay extra for the parking?!) was a big no-no for me...and some of his comments were a turn off too. Rude, late - no thanks!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Terrible staff, terrible doctor, no sympathy, and they don't care if you need help immediately. I was having some serious issue, and staff refused to help by saying to go in hospital, there is nothing they can help. I would recommend to see someone else.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I saw Dr.Noel years ago,and found his staff awfully rude and unfriendly.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015