Ratings for Dr. Ralph E. Iorio

Stay away, a rude arrogant man who should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Iorio took wonderful care of my mother at Orzac Rehab. He has been my own doctor for many years. He is caring, kind considerate and most of a ll a fabulous diagnostician. He diagnosed me with shingles when 2 other doctors had no idea what was wrong with me.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

i am an RN and have worked with dr iorio for a number of years....he's an excellent, knowledgeable,compassionate doctor and would recommend him to ANYONE....he's great.if i didn't work with him, i'd go to him as my dr..the only reason someone might not like him is because he speaks the truth that people sometimes might not want to hear...he doesn't sugar coat things...it's pathetic that people see this as a negative trait....

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Iorio is a lovely man. He took care of both my mother and father in the ORZAC nursing home. He took great care of them, called me whenever anything of importance arose, and was always available to speak to me about their condition. Any bad comments about this man are surely due to ignorant people, unaware that their family members conditions were not a result of the care they received from Dr. Iorio. Every nurse on staff at ORZAC would recommend Dr. Iorio, as would I.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

my husband went to him, pointed out a problem. he told him it was nothing. well it turned out to be cancer. He was rude to me in the process also.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Ralph E. Iorio's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Di Siena, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Siena, Italy (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Woodmere, NY