Ratings for Dr. Marjaneh Rouhani

I am so glad I got the referral to see Dr. Rouhani. She is very personable, Knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

very professional, helpful and knowledgeable...Awesome experience

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Very professional down to earth and easy to talk to takes time to explain. she changed my life:)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

I saw her for less than 3 minutes. I began the forms prior to appt, was called in before I finished. Had a question about a paragraph that required me to submit at will to a search of person,purse, etc. I asked about it, Dr. smiled a little, said it was from an in-patient practice. In a calm and matter of fact voice said it should be removed if not relevant, that I would never give permission for a search. I said (w/humor) w/so many legal papers I felt I should have an attorney w/me at Dr visits. I felt no tension, I was relaxed and pleased at the ambiance of the office. She said she would not see me, no charge for visit, went to the door, asked me to leave. I asked what I had done. She replied she did not have to talk to me. Escorted me to office, I asked that any papers w/info be returned to me,(twice), she GRABBED the papers in my hand and ripped them up. I asked again, "please tell me what I have done to offend you so." She told me to leave and I left. Drove 40 miles back home.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I had to wait an hour in the waiting room to see her, and once I did see her, I just wanted to get out of there. She kept telling me how "wrong" I was about everything. I explicitly told her office my reasons for going, and when I got there she said we don't deal with this stuff. Well, why would you accept to see me then? (Most likely for the money).

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Very sweet. Takes time to understand. Very supportive and encouraging.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

One of the very best doctors! Very through, takes the extra time and really truly cares about patients. Easy to talk to, and always clear and understanding. Extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Marjaneh Rouhani's Credentials

• Spartan Hlth Sci Univ, Vieux Fort, St Lucia (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Battle Creek, MI