Ratings for Dr. Sam Feigenbaum

Dr Feigenbaum likes to wait before caring for problematic teeth. So a small issue that would require a simple filling worsens to the point that when treatment is initiated, the tooth requires a root canal. If you have a tooth that he is "watching" - go for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

This is the best dentist i have ever been too. I've been to plenty dentists, but there has never been anyone as efficient, kind, sweet and accommodating as Dr. Feigenbaum!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Feigenbaum us an amazing dentist. I consent ask for someone better. He always wants my teeth to be perfect. He cares about every patients. He is the best dentist you will ever meet. He is so kind sweet and smart!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

You would be hard pressed to find such a high quality dentist!especial attention to detail. Quality has its price and he is well worth it

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Best dentist I have ever been to professional staff and vey hi tech office

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

So grateful I found such a great dentist! I have referred all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr. Feigenbaum does not take the time to really listen to the patient and does not take into consideration his/her complaints. He is more focused on the dental work associated to monetary value, without practicing true prevention of potential dental problems! If one asks too many questions or contradicts him, Dr. Feigenbaum and some of the staff act with arrogance and a type of all-knowing behavior. This is very DISAPPOINTING, especially for the medical profession where patients should find understanding, compassion, fair treatment and collaboration with their healthcare providers. Our bodies (or perhaps our teeth/ mouth) are not a doctor's property!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Staff - All his staff are friendly and helpful. Punctuality - Fast appointment (within a week). Helpfulness - Dr Feigenbaum was only talking about what he could do for money. Never provided any advice other then I should get implants to replace my denture. He tried many times to get it accpeted through my insurance but was never succesful. Knowledge - He placed 2 crowns and 1 root canal. that was about 6 years ago and the crowns are still not feeling right. Never had crowns before...Is that how crowns feel all the time (uncomfortable)??? I have a feeling that I was not important to him, but my insurance was...

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I have been his patient for 34 years and he saved my teeth.I find him kind ,sympathetic and to the poit

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Great dentist, friendly staff. I had my veneers done 10+ years ago and still get compliments!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013