Ratings for Dr. John Cinats

Dr Cinats is an awesome surgeon and very caring and professional. However his staff just blew me off for three days after I found out they never referred me to get my hip replaced when this was supposed to be done. They blew me off on the phone for three days and stopped taking my calls. On the third day I heard from the hip and knee clinic that I would have my initial appointment on September 15 when I was supposed to have my hip replaced by that time. It is not the doctor's fault for this and I do not blame Dr. Cinats as he has staff to look after the paperwork for him but he needs better and more caring staff.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Sorry I don't recommend this dr. at all staff is rude when u call the office to try to get in to see him for another surgry now I am going to go to my family dr. and ask him to get me a differnat orthapidic surgon. my pin is to be took out and I was to plan it so it could come out on the tenth week so I can walk on my foot and get back to work and get off wcb. just not happy at all not wroth seeing dr. cinats at all. thought he was good he just wasted my time and my job sites time.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I had Dr Cinats repair a very broken knee cap September 2015. The injury was severe but I have healed well. He is a skilled surgeon. Thankful

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

May 3 2016 I broke my ankel quite bad. I was at the grey nuns hospital and got shipped over to him. That night he got to see me and took me in and said what he had to do and made my ankel great again. I have thanked him the only person I trust with touching my foot or ankel is him. He is stright to the point and gets on with it. I am very pleased woman. He knows how to talk to hs patients and he answers the questions that need to be answered. I like that in a doctor. Most doctors joke with u he does but not alot. I highly recommend him if u need surgery done on ankel or knee. Thank you so much Doctor John Cinats I mean that this means alot to me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Cinats has scoped both my knees on different occassion for meniscus tears. Both procedures had exception results with no complications. I was very impressed not only with his knowledge but his ability to present all information to me in a simple and clear manor. He is very busy and sees a lot patients. I've found it best to prepare my questions in advance to maximize my time with him. He is a very good Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr John Cinats is my knee surgeon. He worked on my left knee and has been extremely kind and caring. He may seem quiet and to the point, but he can be awfully funny at times too. He will try anything to alleviate his patient's pain - from suggesting physiotherapy to exercise, and does not overmedicate. I am eternally grateful to him that he recently suggested Sierrasil (non medicinal) to me. It has been helping me more than just painkillers. This doctor cares. You are not just a number with him. You are a human being. Bless you Dr. Cinats!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Cinats did a remarkable job repairing the meniscus tear in my right knee. He was considerate and informative throughout the process and I am thankful that he was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Tore my ACL ~ 2 years ago and finally got in last year w/ the usual long wait list. Dr. Cinats was very kind, caring, and straight to the point. His team was good during the recon ACL. 1 year in with rehab and so far I am pleased.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Two years ago, Dr. Cinats performed emergency surgery on my broken elbow at the Misericordia. . . I have had alot of surgery, but nothing orthopedic, and he was absolutely wonderful. Has a great bed side manner, and considering he had to pin and wire my elbow back together, did a very neat job! Checked me out two weeks later, and gave me his card, should I want the hardware removed. He is so pleasant, kind, I wish he was in general practice, so I could make him my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Wait times for rechecks are horrible!! They book so many people in at once. Never get out under 2hrs

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015