You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Milan Springle

Dr. Springle has been a valued and respected family doctor to us for 27 years, providing care to my husband and I and our 3 boys who are now adults. He has always been kind, considerate, respectful, and accurate when treating our illnesses over the years; an excellent doctor in every way! We will definitely miss him now that he is retiring.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

We have been patients of Dr Springle for 25+yrs -Always polite, professional, excellent listener, never rushes you - takes time with his patients - and does referrals when necessary. Would not change him for the world. The staff is just a pleasant and professional!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Springle was our family G.P. for 20 years while we lived in Oakville. He was an excellent listener, gave us consistent excellent health care. He was knowledgable in regards to referring us to various specialists. We were very fortunate to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I was very disappointing that this Dr dropped me as a patient due to a scheduling mistake by the receptionist and awkward conversation I had with that receptionist (the others working at least tried to help). Long & short is, I went in for an annual exam. The appointment was no where to be found on computer when I got there even though I had the card, and received the confirmation call the day before. First she lied and said the doc wasn’t in, than when caught in a lie fit me in for a quick visit. Next day when revisiting to get blood test request form, same receptionist insists I cancelled said appoint. I insist I didn't, she insists I did. On & on. In the end I only say, "You are not being professional and I do not want to deal with you, but the others instead". Word gets back to the doc and he calls to dump me in a VM without hearing my side.. God be my witness, I was angry but acted very decent. Very bad care & regard for me. Not fair. There is even more screw ups for another entry

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

I have been a patient for 25years he has helped me with my chronic pain and sickness. Very caring.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Springle has been our family doctor for 12 years and we are very happy with him. He is very helpful, caring and full of knowledge. Whenever, a family member has been hospitalized he has tried to make sure he checks in each day, if we where under the care of a specialist. If he did not have the answer to a question he would always take the time to find the answer.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Our family Dr for over 20 yrs - takes the time to get to know his patients. Very compassionate Dr who listens to patients - recommends necessary specialists/follow-ups.....has lots of patience.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr.Springle dumped me today. I was a New patient. Though I can't say my experience with him was bad per se. I did find it very disappointing that he dropped me due to an awkward conversation I had with one receptionist (the others at least tried to help). Long & short is, I went in for an annual exam. The appointment was no where to be found on computer when I got there even though I had the card, and received the confirmation call the day before. First they lied and said the doc wasn’t in, than when caught in a lie fit me in for a quick visit. Next day when revisiting to get blood test request form, same receptionist insists I cancelled said appoint. I insist I didn't, she insist I did. On & on. In the end I only say, "You are not being professional and I do not want to deal with you, but the others instead". Word gets back to the doc and he calls to dump me in a VM without hearing my side.. God be my witness, I was angry but acted very decent. Very bad care & regard for me. Not fair.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Springle has been my GP for 20+ years. I find him to be very thorough and he makes you feel that every question you ask is an important question. He takes the time to listen to your concerns. I no longer live in Oakville but I still continue to drive the distance to see Dr. Springle as I feel very comfortable with his care. He has a very comforting bedside manner and in todays world - this is very hard to come by. I would HIGHLY reccomend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr Springle has been my doctor for 23 years. He is an excellent doctor who is very caring and always helps you with any questions you may have. He always explains so that his point is understood. It is usually easy to get an appointment and he is RARELY late. You can usually be in and out in 20 minutes... can't say that about most doctors!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Dr. Milan Springle's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Springle has been a valued and respected family doctor to us for 27 years, providing care to my husband and I and our 3 boys who are now adults. He has alw..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We have been patients of Dr Springle for 25+yrs -Always polite, professional, excellent listener, never rushes you - takes time with his patients - and does ref..."

February 6, 2015