Ratings for Dr. Robert Morrell

Dr Morrell is retiring October 2016mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I have seen Dr. Morrell on a number of occasions and every time he is professional, helpful and knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and doesn't rush his work or time with his patients.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I don't consider this person as a doctor, not worthy of any trust. His malpractice and negligence has ruined my life.just there for your money and sees you "in two weeks."

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Do not trust this doctor! He will lie and jeopardize your health in the name of greed. He suggests expensive laser/filler treatments, regardless of whether the procedures are needed or not, and then gets his technicians to do the dirty work. He takes so blame for his mistakes. I got fraxel treatments and ended up with hyperpigmentation. I voiced my concern and he asked me my age - I said 30, and he said "well, at 30 these things start to happen". I could've given him ANY age and he'd say the same thing. Why did he ask me my age in the first place if it were a fact that such things began to happen at 30? Why? Because he is a liar and a money monger. Odd how I had no pigmentation issues til a few months after the fraxel. You'd think if it were a natural process, it would've begun slowly, but it was sudden. DO NOT trust cosmetic doctors like this. They're in league with plastic surgeons and play on insecurities. They are predators and will not compensate you if they damage you.

Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr Morrell is an amazing, dedicated, smart, kind, caring and experienced doctor. I had a neck issue and had been to other doctors and physiotherapists. No one new what was wrong. He diagnosed my issue simply after a few movements. He was extremely helpful and caring. He is also the best botox injector on the planet! So skillful and natural looking. Works perfectly every time. He is extremely dedicated and skillful, and is tireless at keeping up to date with the latest technology and prodecures. He's the best!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

according to some people, this doctor may have some knowledge , but surely he has no knowledge in skin and fillers. i went to see him for fractional laser and basically got no results. no improvement on my skin at all. Did botox with him and once again I still had the lines. I hate this doctor. he acts like he knows it all but in reality he knows nothing.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr Morell has little skill in injecting fillers or botox. He is very hurried and needs constant reminding of your history. He does not take notes for future reference. He also lacks an artist eye for giving a youthful and natural appearance. When approached with issues over his technique he was extremely dissmissive and unaccountable. I have had to go back with issues every single treatment he performed from botox to fillers. Once the reaction was so bad he gave me his personal cell phone number to use if more problems should arrise in the night. I finally sought 2 other opinions from highly regarded Cosmetic Surgeons and they both seperately said I had been injected with way too much botox in concentrated areas as well as huge deposits of filler in 2 injection sites. I have been more than gracious in giving this Dr the benfit of the doubt. He simply does not posses a high level of skill despite all of the training and Drug Company spokesmanship he claims to represent.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I had been to the clinic before in '05 to see Monica (who is great). Saw her again yesterday and then Dr. Morrell. He is funny (but there again I am too). We laughed, got along really well and no wait time at all. Had small procedure done and it was fabulous. Maybe some reviewers should learn to joke and laugh about everything like I do - people respond!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011