Ratings for Dr. Melanie Lewis

Dear Dr.Melanie Lewis, Greetings The purpose of this letter is to invite you on behalf of General Pediatrics 2017, to be a speaker at the upcoming “14th World Congress on General Pediatrics & Adolescent medicine” (General Pediatrics 2017) on September 25-27, 2017. This conference will be held at Chicago, USA hosted by Conference Series LLC. General Pediatrics 2017 will focus on the “Pioneering Spirit of Enriching the Lives of Children”. Attendees Benefits Presenters can avail up to 10 CME credits All attendees can avail 21 CPD Credits (Continuing Professional Development) Certificate Accreditation by the International Organizing Committee (IOCM) Abstracts will be published in conference souvenir & international journal Group Discounts Available For more information: http://generalpediatrics.conferenceseries.com/ Our speaker slots are closing and hence we request you to avail this opportunity to share your scientific excellences and be a part of expert gathering at Chicago, USA. Thanks and Warm Regards, Lilian Evans Program Manager General Pediatrics 2017 Conference Series Direct: (702) 508-5200 Ext: 8042 Customer Service: +1(800) 216 6499 Email: generalpediatrics@pediatricsconferences.org

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

So grateful to have Melanie on our team. She is incredibly knowledgeable, experienced in the most serious pediatric issues, and brings to the table a gentle, capable nursing hands, the ability to immediately connect with children, and deep compassion for the whole family. Mel takes care of the parents as well, always checking on on our well being. And this incredible package is wrapped in the sunniest personality and great sense of humor. Our lives are significantly better because of Mel and her team.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Hands down best doctor, she takes care of not just the children but the parents too, shes always asking how were doing and never makes it feel like your being "over paranoid" even if your child stumps her as to what the problem is she will not stop until she finds an answer shes more than happy with, she gives it her all and it shows through! I cant say enough of how amazing she is, gayle is also so lovely and helpful! They are a great pair!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

So grateful that we have Dr. Lewis as our Pediatrician and she has continued to be a valuable part of our health care for our son. Dr. Lewis is very knowledgeable, patient, welcoming and she has a great sense of humour as well.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I love this lady, I met her and Gayle 5 years ago when I had my twins and found out one of my girls was born with Down Syndrome. She has been awesome, she's patient and happy and just all around an excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Our newborn son with Down syndrome was blessed to be appointed to Dr. Lewis and Gayle we couldn't be more impressed with how they have treated him. It touched out hearts when they referred to him as part of there family rather then one of there patients. The love and the care that they have shown our son has been a gift to our family and we couldn't be more grateful.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Most amazing doctor!!! My daughter has Down syndrome and she's amazing with her and then we found out my son had a rare heart condition..... when he was at the hospital getting his surgery and after she was at his bedside daily. She even hugged me and reassured me when I was super upset and scared. She is wonderful and so is Gayle her nurse. Anyone who has her is truly blessed!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr Lewis is truly the best, most compassionate Dr I have ever met. She has such a calming, positive attitude which really helps if you are faced with what you think are major medical issues or hurdles. We were blessed to have found her to help with our son and his diagnosis of Down Syndrome.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Awesome bed side manners and great doctor. Mel is helpful, perosnable, and really carres about children.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

There is no one like Mel, she is amazing! I couldn't imagine going through our family's health issues without her. not only is she extremely caring, supportive and knowledgeable, but also hilarious! I look forward to seeing her, and am so grateful to have her as our pediatrician!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016