Ratings for Dr. Hal T. Stoneking

Nothing out of the ordinary to note. My wait was a reasonable time, and my visit with Dr. Stoneking went well and nothing unusual to report there. I am always grateful for Dr. Stoneking's care.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

very pleased with the visit. it was quick and met my expectations. Dr. Stoneking was pleasant and thorough and answered questions.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

As always, Eagle supports Dr. Stoneking well, and he is a super physician!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I have total confidence in Hal Stoneking. He is attentive without being intrusive. He is both knowledgable and caring. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

He reviewed my medications, immunizations and current health. Listened carefully to my concerns about shortness of breath, chronic conditions, borderline weight issues and lack of stamina. He requested an echocardiogram to check out heart murmur and shortness of breath. It was a very satisfying visit!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

From the front desk intake to check out and all time in between, as well as phone calls and return of calls, a patient couldn't ask for more. Seriously, everyone from Dr. Stoneking to Brittany to Dora and all the other names I can't remember at the moment, the atmosphere they create for patients is one of caring and compassionate professionalism. I feel so lucky to have this wonderful team of special people taking care of my health. I love them.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

No waiting, respected our time. As always, Brittany and Dr. Stoneking were friendly, welcoming, and amenable to taking as much time as necessary to review my Dad's history, ask appropriate questions and answer ours in return.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Excellent! Entire staff are excellent!! Doctor Stoneking is very caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Appointments are seen promptly. Dr. Stoneking is thorough and personable. This was my annual physical and I had a couple of issues which he explained thoroughly and made suggestions on further testing. Appointments for those tests were made easily. Lab work was done and the results posted promptly. I am very satisfied with the excellent medical care I received.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. SToneking ,staff and facilities always get 5 stars from me, Ijust misunderstood how to click properly.........I DO KNOW that Dr. SToneking always gets 5 stars plus from me. He is the BEST primary care physician I have ever had....ranging over three states PLEASE Correct my rating for him to reflect this! I did go back an was able to correct this myself! Thank you all

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Hal T. Stoneking's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

AARP
Amerigroup
Assurant
Beechstreet
BUPA
Children's Health Insurance Program (Chip)
  • Cigna Hmo