Ratings for Dr. Hal T. Stoneking

My experience with Dr. Stoneking and his entire staff has always been beyond reproach....this is one of the best staffs and Doctors in Greensboro in my opinion .....they are very personable and actually listen to your concerns regarding your health ....I would be remiss If I didn't also mention the ladies in the front office of this particular practice, all in all everyone is fantastic and no way would I ever change doctors or even contemplate going anywhere else when it comes to a primary doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Everything moved along very efficiently. My questions were answered.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I was pleased with my experience. The lady who drew blood was amazing. I couldn't even feel the needle at all. Of course Dr. Stoneking is the best! I feel fortunate to have him as my physician. In general, your entire team did a great job!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Seen first by the PA, who took history. And suggested for plan of care. Dr. examined and discussed our concerns.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Great experience Dr. Stoneking is a great physician

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

This was an annual physical. Dr. Stoneking, as always, listened to my comments and answered my questions in a way I could comprehend. In my 86 years I have had many doctors, but none came close to the care I have received during these (approx.) 25 years from this good man.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I was very happy with Dr. Stoneking he takes his time, listens to your concerns and tries to answer all your questions. He makes suggestions to improve you health. He does not pressure you. He was very encouraging and made me feel very good. He made me aware of what I need to work on to make my life better.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Stoneking was friendly and courteous. He did the usual examination, and detected a slight heart irregularity. He then called for an EKG, but everything turned out to be normal. I appreciate his thoroughness. I am happy to be in his care.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Very pleasing and assuring experience from beginning to end. Dr. Stoneking is quite detailed, attentive, and made us feel lucky to have him on our team.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I had my yearly wellness exam. I felt good about most aspects of the visit. I knew what to expect as far as the physical exam and felt that I received a good exam. The new addition of a sheet stating the difference between a wellness exam and acute ongoing problems and how it was covered and possible fees accessed was a bit confusing after reading the sheet that I was asked to sign. I asked one of the office staff to clarify and she was a bit vague about the intent and coding procedures but was very polite and helpful in as much as she gave me a copy and said that I didn't have to sign it if I chose not to. I was a bit apprehensive about what questions I asked about specific health and general health questions as a result. I understand that Dr. Stoneking's time is at a premium and he has to engage the task at hand. I do have some follow up questions as to some flags on the tests results and what they mean but hope they will be answered in his summary when I receive it. I am very satisfied with Dr. Stoneking and confident he makes good choices as a partner in my health care choices. I am aware of the changing health care climate and issues that are associated as a result. Thank you for this opportunity for feed back.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Hal T. Stoneking's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet