Ratings for Dr. Hal T. Stoneking

As a new patient this was my second visit with Dr. Stoneking. I was very pleased with all aspects of the visit; timeliness, professionalism of all staff, attention to my my health needs. I am most pleased with Dr. Stoneking and his staff!! Gerald Harrison 12/2/2018

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

I have tried to click on items above but for some reason nothing happens. So, I will just say that I am very blessed to have Dr. Stoneking as my primary care physician. I would give him 5 stars for each item. He and his nurse are wonderful. Enough said.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

As I needed to be seen due to unrelenting sx and had no scheduled appointment with Dr. Stoneking, NP Samandra Tann was able to work me in to her schedule. I found her to be very knowledgeable, empathetic - as she listened intently to my complaints, and after her exam quickly addressed them very professionally. I truly felt her interests were in accurate dx while helping me be more comfortable A f/u visit was scheduled with her for midweek next week. I felt listened to and believed- - a feeling I did not experience in a prior phone call with a RN. I very much appreciated her decisiveness and attention to my needs. I would recommend her to anyone and am grateful she is part of the clinical staff at Eagle.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

The Staff worked with me to get an appointment and when I arrived I was in the examining room in just a few minutes after going into waiting room. Dr. Stoneking came in shortly thereafter and examined my leg and I was out the door shortly thereafter. I have a follow up appointment set up for 90 days after this visit. I am very satisfied with my appointment.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

I'm always treated well and respectfully by everyone in this practice. Wait time is minimal. Dr. Stoneking seems to listen and answer any questions I may have.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Stoneking was very sympathetic and accommodating with my very difficult situation. Office staff efficient and kind as usual.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

The process was seemless with each person doing their job appropriately. The physician was caring and very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Stoneking and his staff provide always make you feel like you are the most important patient. Always caring and never rushed.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Stoneking listened to my symptoms with patience and gave me good advice. I am thankful he is my doctor!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

My scheduled appointment was handled completely to my satisfaction. The office staff was efficient and professional. The facility was clean and I was seen by Dr. Stoneking at the appointment time. Everything about the visit was excellent. There are no complaints.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Hal T. Stoneking's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

UnitedHealthcare