Ratings for Dr. Hal T. Stoneking

Dr. Stoneking and his staff provide always make you feel like you are the most important patient. Always caring and never rushed.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Stoneking listened to my symptoms with patience and gave me good advice. I am thankful he is my doctor!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

My scheduled appointment was handled completely to my satisfaction. The office staff was efficient and professional. The facility was clean and I was seen by Dr. Stoneking at the appointment time. Everything about the visit was excellent. There are no complaints.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

My experience with Dr. Stoneking and everyone who works in that office has been completely positive all the years I've been his patient. I am always received with courtesy, full attention and remarkably in this day and time--am always promptly seen. Dr. Stoneking's reputation in the larger community is well-known and he is held in the highest regard. I appreciate having him and his staff as my primary caregivers.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

I've been a patient at Eagle for over ten years, and have consistently found the quality of the medical treatment and the staff to be the highest available. I recommend them with great enthusiasm.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

This office is always calm, clean, responsive and on time. Dr Stoneking give you his full attention. The receptionists and schedulers are especially outstanding in their courtesy and friendliness.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Dr. Stoneking always listens to the complaints and gives a thoughtful answer. Thank you, Dr. Stoneking!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I have been a patient. Of Dr. Stoneking for 20 years. I am always impressed that he really listens when I am describing any symptoms I may have.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Wait time was minimal and everyone was extremely nice and helpful. I was so impressed with Dr. Stoneking’s knowledge of a vast array of subjects.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Cannot express just how happy I am that I found Dr Stoneking over 20 years ago. He and Eagle have taken care of my family and me thru my 40’s into my 60’s. Cannot imagine having any other health care.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Dr. Hal T. Stoneking's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Champ Va