Ratings for Dr. Hal T. Stoneking

No problems before, during or after with Mom’s care and treatment!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

As usual, Dr. Stoneking was kind, sympathetic and helpful in discussing my life threatening issues. He is helping me get comfort help. These measures are much appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Everything would be rated excellent; We feel blessed to have Dr. Stoneking as our primary care doctor; All of the staff is caring and friendly and professional; Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Stoneking, his nurses and schedulers are wonderful. All of my concerns were followed up in an expedient and professional manner. Sincere gratitude for the services. Willie Taylor

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised with the brief period in the waiting area. Dr. Stoneking was thorough in his examination, and explained everything to me. His staff was courteous and professional. An overall positive experience.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Everyone I saw, from Dr Stoneking & his nurse, Brittany, who were very thorough & professional to the staff in the Lab, at the front desk & the appointment desk were very pleasant & helpful. My wait time was minimal

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Stoneking is very compassionate and kind. He is very thorough and so is his staff.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

As always, Dr. Stoneking is very thorough and helpful. He spent time reassuring me that my back was on the road to recovery. That definitely gave me peace of mind.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Stoneking is a concerned and caring physician. He is up-to-date with your records, and recommendations. He listens well. He relates to you as a person, not simply a patient.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

The wait wasn't more than 20 minutes, staff friendly. My experience has always been good.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Hal T. Stoneking's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Wellpoint