Ratings for Dr. Patricia L. Bryant

Staff untrained, terrible office practices, unhelpful.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Been going here for over 5 years. Dr Bryant is caring, thorough, and very knowledgeable. I recently had the opportunity to see the new PA Steve. He is also very good. I've had a lot of health issues and Dr. Bryant has been there through everything. Health care is a tough business now...and not so great in Albuquerque. ..but her office has been there for me and my family...i fully recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I totally agree with all above comments. I have been going to PCPS for nine years, and I have never met Dr. Bryant. I have only seen Stephanie Richmond, the P.A. Due to lack of knowledge, experience, and care- she missed the fact that I have MRSA. She believed that I had simply pulled some muscles in my back, and broke a few ribs. Two weeks later I am dying in an ambulance only to spend close to $300k and six weeks at Lovelace downtown. She does not have the time to pay close enough attention, is judgmental, and overconfident. Thank God Peggy from up front was fired. However, the new staff seems to lack the ability to interact well with patients... They are inept.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Front-desk staff are rude, inconsiderate and acted as though I was a waste of their time. Unfortunately, the doctors weren't much better. I only saw Dr. Bryant twice and the PA's I saw the rest of the time were hardly knowledgeable. I was referred to "specialists" more than once because they couldn't figure out what was wrong, which ended up costing me hundreds upon hundreds of dollars as the specialists weren't covered by my insurance. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I have been a patient for several years and never saw Dr. Bryant. I only saw the P.A.'s I let the P.A. know that I was having symptoms and thought that I needed testing for the symptoms. She said she thought it was something else and was going to order a test for what she thought the problem was and I persisted and said no that I wanted a test for the problem I was having. She tore up the original order and had an attitude and ordered an ultrasound which did indicate that I had lumps. I then was pro-active and made an appointment with the specialist who is treating the lumps and condition I have. I now have a new primary care doctor where I see the doctor not a PA and he is excellent. Peggy is a terrible receptionist. This office is very incompetent.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Completely agree. Horrible front desk staff. Everyone is miserble, no emotion or empathy in the least. Peggy, front desk admin, never makes eye contact, cuts you off in the middle of speaking and is annoyed at your vey presence, yes you can get in quick. Guess that's why. Also, the PA's that practice there as well with the exception of Heather, are useless. Might as well diagnos yourself. Brad is condescending, critical, pompous and seems bored to be there. I switched.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

I did not feel like I counted as a person. From the front desk to the exam room, I am sure I did not receive one smile or even eye contact. I am sure the knowledge is there, bedside manner does not exist.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

The receptionist at this office incredibly rude! She has no manners whatsoever and although I have mentioned this to the Dr. before they don't seem to be bothered by it.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Patricia L. Bryant's Credentials

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Albuquerque Nm 87131 (Grad. 1985)