Dr. Stephanie Mason

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Mason

Dr. Mason do you have a new contact # for your current patients?

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Stephanie Mason

Dr. Stephanie Mason's response
Yes. My new address is #208-908-17th Ave SW Ph: 587-577-1951 email:drmasonoffice@gmail.com I am not accepting new patients at this time. Thank you.

Submitted April 2, 2018

Oh my goodness but all positive adjectives can be used to describe Dr. Mason. I was blessed to have my file in her care at NHS and she did more for me mentally, and emotionally and had more understanding of the body medically especially mass spinal issues that have resulted in a hopelessness even with spine surgeons and Crohn's disease. The mass variety of knowledge mixed with genuine care makes anyone lucky enough to cross paths with this woman exceptionally blessed. I am back to treading water without her. Bless you Dr. Mason ๐Ÿ’• from the kooky blonde

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

I was lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Mason who has listened to my issues with care and great compassion. We have worked together on these issues and Iโ€™m starting to feel Iโ€™m on the road to recovery. She is one of the best Doctors in her field! You feel the warmth and caring she has for your situation and demonstrates this this in a way you know she is a big advocate for you. Thank you Dr. Mason

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Eh, Canabis? Canadistan! No political or religious affiliation

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Like her Mom, Stephanie is an attentive, knowledgeable and compassionate physician-24 years as a patient of her mentor kept KEPT ME ALIVE. Mom is no longer in the running thus Dr. Stephanie has ascended to fill the position of likely the best there is. Thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป for being you, and for being here for me...

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Mason went 'above and beyond' in helping my daughter during a very difficult period. She was very courageous in challenging the Children's Hospital and advocating on my daughter's behalf. We encountered so much resistance and she was always available and engaged. I'm not sure we could have made it through this difficult period without her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Does she take new patients ? Please let me know Thanks

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Sheโ€™s a very knowledgeable and experienced doctor I highly recommend her to any patients who are experiencing experiencing psychiatric problems

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Mason began treating me in 2012. I saw her for depression and anxiety and continue to do so. No psychiatrist or psychologist that I have dealt with has come close to her level of compassion and professionalism. She's very careful when prescribing antidepressants. She works at least as hard on dealing with my issues through traditional therapy. I saw a previous comment that she had sold out by changing clinics in order to prescribe medical marijuana. I find this comment extremely insulting and uninformed. She is very concerned that the traditional antidepressants are addictive and often create unpleasant side effects. She truly believes that there is a place for medical marijuana for some patients and that it can be superior to traditional medications. I saw her during this period and I continue to see her now that she has gone back to her traditional practice. I have yet to encounter at a better physician.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Mason help me realize how powerful human being I am. She has a gift to help person recognize his ability to make the right choice and find his journey through life. Finding joy and happiness is knowing Dr. Mason.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Stephanie Mason's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Delta Dental