You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ashwani K. Singh

Everyone one here is very professional and nice. The doctor knows what he is doing and is able to give you really good advice on what will work best for you. The girls are also very informative. I would recommend CosMedics to everyone and you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I love coming to CosMedics, as my second time hear, I have nothing but good things to say. The front staff are very kind and caring. The DR and his assistant are very professional and always make sure I'm happy with my results leaving. Its nice to talk to a DR who is not concerned with the amount of times you are coming back for the money, but for the fact that you are not going to push the natural look limit. Overall, great experience and amazing staff.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I've suffered from migraines since i was 13. I've tried all types of drugs but since starting botox 2 years ago my migraines are less frequent and I no longer take any meds. I'm very thankful for this option. I highly recommend this option of treatment.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

After a year of struggling with chiropractors, drugs, massages, diet changes and a multitude of other things Botox was an almost immediate relief. i still use all the other methods to help control my headaches but Botox has been a life saver! I have a ways to go yet but I'm so grateful to have found the CosMedics team.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Singh and Heather were extremely receptive to my desired outcome, very informative in explaining each step, expectations and after care. They took their time with me in his process and it was greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

The Dr. was very kind made me feel welcome, knowing that I had never been here before and had never had any type of procedure done to myself after they where complete. Very helpful in telling me what and what not todo. I recommend anyone who is thinking about getting anything like this done to go for it you are in great hands! Thank you to the team at CosMedics.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

The staff at Cosmedics are always very friendly and helpful and are always open to answering any questions or concerns I have. Dr. Singh has always made me feel comfortable and welcome during my procures and always ensures I am happy with the results. I would definitely recommend Cosmedics to my friends, family and anyone looking for a professional place with knowledgeable staff.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Throughout my years as a patient at CosMedics, I have been continually impressed with the atmosphere and the care I receive. Admittedly a nervous patient, I find the staff and Dr. Singh are never impatient with my barrage of questions - they respect my hesitancy and take great care to reassure me and assuage any nerves. From the moment I walk in, I feel attended as well listened to. The Atmosphere is welcoming and friendly. Procedures are carefully explained and I have been very happy with the results. I would and have recommended CosMedics to others, I am very grateful for the care I've received. Thanks to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

My son was on accutane for five months because of very deep acne that was scarring his face. After the forth month the acne had disappeared completely and six months later it has not returned. He just had his grad pictures taken and they look amazing! No retouching needed!! He credits Dr. Singh and his amazing staff for there great care!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I booked my first consultation at CosMedics for a filler on my nose. I always had a problem with my nose and wanted to get a nose job but didn't like the idea of going under the knife. At first I was so nervous my palms were sweating but the procedure itself was so easy and painless! Dr. Singh did an amazing job on my nose and I love it! The nurse that was at my bed side made me feel so comfortable and at ease. I tell everyone about my new nose! I definitely recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Ashwani K. Singh's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1991)

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone one here is very professional and nice. The doctor knows what he is doing and is able to give you really good advice on what will work best for you. Th..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I love coming to CosMedics, as my second time hear, I have nothing but good things to say. The front staff are very kind and caring. The DR and his assistant ar..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've suffered from migraines since i was 13. I've tried all types of drugs but since starting botox 2 years ago my migraines are less frequent and I no longer t..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a year of struggling with chiropractors, drugs, massages, diet changes and a multitude of other things Botox was an almost immediate relief. i still use a..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh and Heather were extremely receptive to my desired outcome, very informative in explaining each step, expectations and after care. They took their tim..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The Dr. was very kind made me feel welcome, knowing that I had never been here before and had never had any type of procedure done to myself after they where co..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Cosmedics are always very friendly and helpful and are always open to answering any questions or concerns I have. Dr. Singh has always made me feel..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Throughout my years as a patient at CosMedics, I have been continually impressed with the atmosphere and the care I receive. Admittedly a nervous patient, I fi..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My son was on accutane for five months because of very deep acne that was scarring his face. After the forth month the acne had disappeared completely and six ..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I booked my first consultation at CosMedics for a filler on my nose. I always had a problem with my nose and wanted to get a nose job but didn't like the idea o..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is a very sweet and caring doctor. He has done wonders for me with my TMJ and Migraines. He is very thoughtful and extremely visual. He clearly cares ..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "From the first time I came into the clinic until now everything has been excellent . The staff is friendly, helpful and accommodating! Heleema from the Urban Bo..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been thinking about adding volume to my chin for a longtime - its bothered me for years. The procedure was so easy and I'm very happy with the results. D..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is so knowledgable and skilled! He listens to what I want but also provides the perfect balance of adding his own suggestions based on his experience...."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate the knowledge and expertise of Dr. Singh he takes the time to listen to my concerns and explains all the procedures. It's a super easy experience, ..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh and his staff are more than amazing. I have had Botox for my TMJ and it has helped tremendously with the headaches as well, with the clenching and gri..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I just wanted to say that I have been extremely impressed with the results I have seen on my skin since the first time I came to the CosMedics clinic. I have a..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is one of the best doctors I've been to in the city! I go into CosMedics to get Botox and Fillers the results are always amazing. He is a perfectionis..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My life has changed completely ever since I started getting glycolic peels at CosMedics! I use to miss work every few months due to my cystic acne breakouts. My..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I love this place. I feel cared for in so many way. After years of telling doctors I wanted to feel better, Dr. Singh is listening and helping me do just that..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I was the first patient of Haleema's to be treated for Ulthera. I must admit, it was painful, but paind tolerance varies, of course! Haleema was very profes..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Came in for Botox for Migranes and TMJ. It was a very pleasant experience. 92% reduction in migranes. Jaw clenching and grinding 100% reduction. Sleeping much b..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I don't usually write reviews but I had to. After going to another clinic and feeling horrible about my results, I left CosMedics feeling so much better. The s..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Today's apt was excellent. All of the staff I interacted with were friendly, knowledgable and helpful. The treatment I'm receiving for migrane headaches has sub..."

June 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.cosmedics.ca/team/ashwani_singh" to "http://www.cosmedics.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5K 0M8". Address has been updated from "None" to "11526 Jasper Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804289333".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "My TMJ just started this year and my jaw has never felt better. The pain and tension is gone. My face looks less puffy. Dr Singh is excellent, staff are friendl..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "The Botox solution for my headaches has been an amazing success story. I could not be more pleased. Suffering from headaches and migrants became a way of life t..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Having never been here before I was looking forward to seeing this doctor. I got Botox for Hyperhydrosis. I was extremely happy with the quick results, started ..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "My first experience with fillers, and although it was a strange sensation, I felt at ease. The staff and Doctor were very reassuring and kind. Dr Singh is par..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Urban Body- CoolSculpting treatment: staff friendly, helpful,, made me feel comfortable. This first treatment was pretty uncomfortable because of the area, the..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly and personable ladies booking appointments and doing the chemical peels for me, The peels have helped my skin very much. I have suffered with acne for..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have suffered from TMJ (clenching) for over 20 years. I have tried mouth guards, medications, acupuncture, hypnosis- you name it, I tried it. Botox injections..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I swear to God and every living thing in this world . I never had been so disappointed in my entire life as I was with Dr Ashwani . I would never recommend him ..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I just finished my first Ultherapy treatment and would like to compliment Haleema. She was excellent- gentle and compassionate; a very valued employee indeed. T..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I used to be a patient of Dr.Singh. I was a patient for over 5 years. I started seeing him when I was a teenager for acne issues. He put me on birth control, an..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Botox training with Dr. Ashwani Singh was an excellent experience. His training techniques were simplified and easy to understand, and his vast knowledge gave m..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Singh for about a year now and I'm very pleased with the outcome. Botox for TMJ has been a tremendous asset in dealing with pain in my ja..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "The Hyperhidrosis treatment at CosMedics has changed my life ! I am happy, confident and so excited that this treatment has given me a fresh new start. Dr. Sing..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for a beauty doctor to provide you with botox treatments than this guy might suit your purpose but if you are looking for anything medical re..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had found Dr. Singh through my friend who saw him for Botox. My face look tired and I figured Botox and fillers would help me out. Instead when I saw him, ..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "As someone who researches just about everything I wanted to ensure I left a rating for Dr. Singh after my not so pleasant experiences with him. I attended thi..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Botox- With a Non-Cosmetic Purpose :) Some days it was too much. I have been in several not-at-fault car accidents, and I suffer from facial pain daily. I have..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is the WORST doctor I have ever seen. I have been seeing Dr. Singh for years because I was referred there by another dr. for some adult acne. Over the..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Singh for a few years now and I have to say that he is personable and very knowledgeable about what he does. He has improved the overall..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I used to be a patient of Dr. Singh years ago. I am writing now because over the last couple years I have learned how unprofessional he was as well as his staff..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I just finished my 2nd treatment of Cool Sculpting with Dr. Singh. What a SUCCESS! The procedure is very comfortable- I fell asleep for 3 hours. There is a VAST..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Singh for a couple of years now. He is simply magic ! He is a very knowledgeable injector. He knows what a beautiful face is supposed to ..."

October 11, 2014

March 15, 2014
  • location removed: Red Deer, AB

August 14, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Ashwani" to "Ashwani K."

August 14, 2013
  • combined ratings from Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon listing (DID: 3194870)

June 17, 2013
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

May 18, 2013
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

May 14, 2013

May 14, 2013

March 26, 2013

March 16, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Dermatologist" to "Family / G.P."

February 6, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Dermatologist", Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

January 28, 2013