You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ashwani K. Singh

Throughout my years as a patient at CosMedics, I have been continually impressed with the atmosphere and the care I receive. Admittedly a nervous patient, I find the staff and Dr. Singh are never impatient with my barrage of questions - they respect my hesitancy and take great care to reassure me and assuage any nerves. From the moment I walk in, I feel attended as well listened to. The Atmosphere is welcoming and friendly. Procedures are carefully explained and I have been very happy with the results. I would and have recommended CosMedics to others, I am very grateful for the care I've received. Thanks to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

My son was on accutane for five months because of very deep acne that was scarring his face. After the forth month the acne had disappeared completely and six months later it has not returned. He just had his grad pictures taken and they look amazing! No retouching needed!! He credits Dr. Singh and his amazing staff for there great care!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I booked my first consultation at CosMedics for a filler on my nose. I always had a problem with my nose and wanted to get a nose job but didn't like the idea of going under the knife. At first I was so nervous my palms were sweating but the procedure itself was so easy and painless! Dr. Singh did an amazing job on my nose and I love it! The nurse that was at my bed side made me feel so comfortable and at ease. I tell everyone about my new nose! I definitely recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Singh is a very sweet and caring doctor. He has done wonders for me with my TMJ and Migraines. He is very thoughtful and extremely visual. He clearly cares about the satisfaction and well being of his clients. He did an amazing job with my jaw, I have been grinding for years and I can sleep better now that my teeth are safer!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

From the first time I came into the clinic until now everything has been excellent . The staff is friendly, helpful and accommodating! Heleema from the Urban Body Spa has been absolutely the best consultant I have ever had. I have nothing but compliments from friends & family on the treatments I have received and how they've kept and improved my skin looking amazing! I recommend the clinic to friends and family all the time. Haleema has been the best I have ever worked with and would recommend her to anyone! The staff makes me look forward to my next visit each time!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have been thinking about adding volume to my chin for a longtime - its bothered me for years. The procedure was so easy and I'm very happy with the results. Dr. Singh's office already does my Botox injections for migraines so i felt l could trust them for a cosmetic procedure as well. I'm happy I did and would definitely recommend the clinic to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Singh is so knowledgable and skilled! He listens to what I want but also provides the perfect balance of adding his own suggestions based on his experience. In addition, Dr. Singh makes sure I am comfortable. I received both Juviderm and Botox injections with no pain at all. I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Singh he also provides incentives that can save his patients money on the procedures like Brilliant Distinctions!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I appreciate the knowledge and expertise of Dr. Singh he takes the time to listen to my concerns and explains all the procedures. It's a super easy experience, painless and gentle. I have seen a remarkable improvement on my face after using Botox. I will continue to see him on a regular basis!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Singh and his staff are more than amazing. I have had Botox for my TMJ and it has helped tremendously with the headaches as well, with the clenching and grinding not to mention changed the shape of my face for the better. Also the eye rejuvenation procedure and fillers are amazing! I have had fillers before and have never been so happy with the results! I really appreciate the care and attention I get from the clinic each time I visit. Everyone is wonderful. Thanks so much!! Dr. D.S

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I just wanted to say that I have been extremely impressed with the results I have seen on my skin since the first time I came to the CosMedics clinic. I have always found the staff to be pleasant and caring, and the atmosphere relaxing. I began by coming into Urban Body for medical micros and had pixel treatments on my face. Visits to Dr. Singh I have rejuvenated my skin! I am continuing to get little 'touch-ups' here and there, like microdermabrasion, chemical peels and Botox! Dr. Singh is amazing and everyone should visit him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Ashwani K. Singh's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1991)

AHC

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Throughout my years as a patient at CosMedics, I have been continually impressed with the atmosphere and the care I receive. Admittedly a nervous patient, I fi..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My son was on accutane for five months because of very deep acne that was scarring his face. After the forth month the acne had disappeared completely and six ..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I booked my first consultation at CosMedics for a filler on my nose. I always had a problem with my nose and wanted to get a nose job but didn't like the idea o..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is a very sweet and caring doctor. He has done wonders for me with my TMJ and Migraines. He is very thoughtful and extremely visual. He clearly cares ..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "From the first time I came into the clinic until now everything has been excellent . The staff is friendly, helpful and accommodating! Heleema from the Urban Bo..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been thinking about adding volume to my chin for a longtime - its bothered me for years. The procedure was so easy and I'm very happy with the results. D..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is so knowledgable and skilled! He listens to what I want but also provides the perfect balance of adding his own suggestions based on his experience...."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate the knowledge and expertise of Dr. Singh he takes the time to listen to my concerns and explains all the procedures. It's a super easy experience, ..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh and his staff are more than amazing. I have had Botox for my TMJ and it has helped tremendously with the headaches as well, with the clenching and gri..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I just wanted to say that I have been extremely impressed with the results I have seen on my skin since the first time I came to the CosMedics clinic. I have a..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is one of the best doctors I've been to in the city! I go into CosMedics to get Botox and Fillers the results are always amazing. He is a perfectionis..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My life has changed completely ever since I started getting glycolic peels at CosMedics! I use to miss work every few months due to my cystic acne breakouts. My..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I love this place. I feel cared for in so many way. After years of telling doctors I wanted to feel better, Dr. Singh is listening and helping me do just that..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I was the first patient of Haleema's to be treated for Ulthera. I must admit, it was painful, but paind tolerance varies, of course! Haleema was very profes..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Came in for Botox for Migranes and TMJ. It was a very pleasant experience. 92% reduction in migranes. Jaw clenching and grinding 100% reduction. Sleeping much b..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I don't usually write reviews but I had to. After going to another clinic and feeling horrible about my results, I left CosMedics feeling so much better. The s..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Today's apt was excellent. All of the staff I interacted with were friendly, knowledgable and helpful. The treatment I'm receiving for migrane headaches has sub..."

June 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.cosmedics.ca/team/ashwani_singh" to "http://www.cosmedics.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5K 0M8". Address has been updated from "None" to "11526 Jasper Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804289333".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "My TMJ just started this year and my jaw has never felt better. The pain and tension is gone. My face looks less puffy. Dr Singh is excellent, staff are friendl..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "The Botox solution for my headaches has been an amazing success story. I could not be more pleased. Suffering from headaches and migrants became a way of life t..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Having never been here before I was looking forward to seeing this doctor. I got Botox for Hyperhydrosis. I was extremely happy with the quick results, started ..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "My first experience with fillers, and although it was a strange sensation, I felt at ease. The staff and Doctor were very reassuring and kind. Dr Singh is par..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Urban Body- CoolSculpting treatment: staff friendly, helpful,, made me feel comfortable. This first treatment was pretty uncomfortable because of the area, the..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly and personable ladies booking appointments and doing the chemical peels for me, The peels have helped my skin very much. I have suffered with acne for..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have suffered from TMJ (clenching) for over 20 years. I have tried mouth guards, medications, acupuncture, hypnosis- you name it, I tried it. Botox injections..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I swear to God and every living thing in this world . I never had been so disappointed in my entire life as I was with Dr Ashwani . I would never recommend him ..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I just finished my first Ultherapy treatment and would like to compliment Haleema. She was excellent- gentle and compassionate; a very valued employee indeed. T..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I used to be a patient of Dr.Singh. I was a patient for over 5 years. I started seeing him when I was a teenager for acne issues. He put me on birth control, an..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Botox training with Dr. Ashwani Singh was an excellent experience. His training techniques were simplified and easy to understand, and his vast knowledge gave m..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Singh for about a year now and I'm very pleased with the outcome. Botox for TMJ has been a tremendous asset in dealing with pain in my ja..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "The Hyperhidrosis treatment at CosMedics has changed my life ! I am happy, confident and so excited that this treatment has given me a fresh new start. Dr. Sing..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for a beauty doctor to provide you with botox treatments than this guy might suit your purpose but if you are looking for anything medical re..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had found Dr. Singh through my friend who saw him for Botox. My face look tired and I figured Botox and fillers would help me out. Instead when I saw him, ..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "As someone who researches just about everything I wanted to ensure I left a rating for Dr. Singh after my not so pleasant experiences with him. I attended thi..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Botox- With a Non-Cosmetic Purpose :) Some days it was too much. I have been in several not-at-fault car accidents, and I suffer from facial pain daily. I have..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is the WORST doctor I have ever seen. I have been seeing Dr. Singh for years because I was referred there by another dr. for some adult acne. Over the..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Singh for a few years now and I have to say that he is personable and very knowledgeable about what he does. He has improved the overall..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I used to be a patient of Dr. Singh years ago. I am writing now because over the last couple years I have learned how unprofessional he was as well as his staff..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I just finished my 2nd treatment of Cool Sculpting with Dr. Singh. What a SUCCESS! The procedure is very comfortable- I fell asleep for 3 hours. There is a VAST..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Singh for a couple of years now. He is simply magic ! He is a very knowledgeable injector. He knows what a beautiful face is supposed to ..."

October 11, 2014

March 15, 2014
  • location removed: Red Deer, AB

August 14, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Ashwani" to "Ashwani K."

August 14, 2013
  • combined ratings from Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon listing (DID: 3194870)

June 17, 2013
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

May 18, 2013
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

May 14, 2013

May 14, 2013

March 26, 2013

March 16, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Dermatologist" to "Family / G.P."

February 6, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Dermatologist", Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

January 28, 2013