Ratings for Dr. M. Kawam

I met with Dr. Kawam a month ago in order to ascertain my condition in preparation for hip surgery in the spring. He was very informative and clearly knew what he needed to. I appreciated his efficiency and feel confident of his skill. I'm grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Horrible staff, waiting more than a month to get an appointment for recurrent ACL and meniscus injury!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Kawam with my first torn meniscus , I found his demeanor to be very impatient and sanctimonious. Assured me my procedure was no big deal and he’d had marathon runners up and running in 2 days following surgery, I am by no means a marathon runner, he showed little empathy and had an abrasive manner.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I had ACL replacement as knee lift It's been 15 years and still good.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Visited him for a script for a new knee brace (which I have had for 17 years) was told nothing was wrong despite my previous 3 orthopaedic surgeons recommending a brick as well as physiotherapists. He was nice but dismissive then had the balls to give me a prescription for and over the counter brace. Just insulting.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

My daughter had a cast put on Dec. 13 2017 and it was only suppose to be on for 2 weeks. Today is Dec. 27 and after not hearing from the office about an appointment I called and left 3 MESSAGES I finally got through today only to be told his clinic was done for the day and he isn't got another clinic for 2 weeks. The lady was down right rude, disrespectful and didn't care that I had called and left messages and said she couldn't return everyones calls or she wouldn't get anything done......

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Horrible just horrible...went in for a 2 day stay and ended up almost a month . Lost my job , ability to drive and had to move in with my child

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Kawam to anyone and everyone. I was all prepped for a hip replacement and Dr. Kawam asked when I had taken my last dose of blood thinner. When I responded 12 hours before he cancelled surgery. Was very understanding, compassionate. think I was a lot more disappointed than he was. Was rescheduled quickly. An excellent surgeon! Recovery was quick and followups were great!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr Kawam fixed my sons clavicle after he broke it. He did an amazing job. My son has full motion and has healed nicely. He was firm with him in what he could and couldn't do, this was only to help him in the future. He now has a plate and screws in there forever. His staff was very friendly and helpful as well. When we forgot to ask questions and we called his office they quickly got the answers for us. I would recommend Dr Kawam to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I would high recommend Dr. Kawam. I am very pleased with my results of my arthroscopy sugery that Dr. Kawam performed on my knee. His staff was most helpful and made this overall experience a positive one. I was up and going the day after the surgery.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017