Ratings for Dr. Ben Andrew Malinowski

I'm absolutely devastated that he has retired (great for him, sad for us!) He is such a wonderful ped, always listened to my concerns, took the time to answer all questions and always welcomed new medicine instead of sticking to the old "ways". The clinic underwent some renos which improved to appearance, the main two nurses are always friendly but the receptionist had her rude moments (been there for over 6 years and had our hair share of visits.)

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Wonderful doctor. Always listens to questions and concerns and gives clear answers and suggestions. Not rushed at all.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Always kind with both my munchkins and went out of his way to ensure they were well. Wonderful doc.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Hes been my childrens Doctor for total of 25 year. Always was kind and loving. He Gave me peace of mind when my boys were sick. Hes amazing.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Malinowski used to be my mom pediatrician when she was growing up, then he was mine and now he is my children's pediatrician. Such an amazing doctor, it will be a sad day when he retires

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I'm now a grown adult but had this super Doctor growing up. He was patient and kind and I loved going to see him. It was a sad day when I turned 18 and has to go see another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr.Malinowski is by far the best doctor I've seen in Edmonton, I am so happy to have him for my son. He is knowledgeable, patient and understanding. He is also realistic in offering advice and suggestions, individualizing each child to be unique and not just repeating bland textbook generic information that's one child fits all. His office is very busy but worth the extra time to wait. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family who have kids.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Malinowski is a teaching doctor who is very patient and understanding with his appointments. His staff are also very amazing. I have been taking my son to see him for ten years.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr.Malinowski is the best pediatrician i have met he's worth the time to wait till you get accepted (referral only)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

We were referred to Dr. Malinowski when our son was born via the "Mom Care group" at Allin Clinic. We have found him to be extremely gentle, caring and knowledgeable, when it has come to our son. In particular he discusses any questions and worries we may have, to our satisfaction, and is not a huge advocate of antibiotics (thank you!). His sensitive, considerate manner will see us coming back to him for as long as he is practicing! The office is very busy so be early for your appointment as they try to accommodate loads of patients. Generally a short-ish wait and once you are in to see the Dr. he will take as much time as long as is required, without making you feel rushed. Thank you Dr. Malinowski - Keep up the great and wonderful work that you do! And the receptionist is really great too - matter of fact, to the point and will direct you based on your need, she has managed to fit us in same-day or next day when our son was really ill, for a last minute emergency appointment.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015