Ratings for Dr. Ben Andrew Malinowski

Dr. Malinowski used to be my mom pediatrician when she was growing up, then he was mine and now he is my children's pediatrician. Such an amazing doctor, it will be a sad day when he retires

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I'm now a grown adult but had this super Doctor growing up. He was patient and kind and I loved going to see him. It was a sad day when I turned 18 and has to go see another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr.Malinowski is by far the best doctor I've seen in Edmonton, I am so happy to have him for my son. He is knowledgeable, patient and understanding. He is also realistic in offering advice and suggestions, individualizing each child to be unique and not just repeating bland textbook generic information that's one child fits all. His office is very busy but worth the extra time to wait. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family who have kids.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Malinowski is a teaching doctor who is very patient and understanding with his appointments. His staff are also very amazing. I have been taking my son to see him for ten years.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr.Malinowski is the best pediatrician i have met he's worth the time to wait till you get accepted (referral only)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

We were referred to Dr. Malinowski when our son was born via the "Mom Care group" at Allin Clinic. We have found him to be extremely gentle, caring and knowledgeable, when it has come to our son. In particular he discusses any questions and worries we may have, to our satisfaction, and is not a huge advocate of antibiotics (thank you!). His sensitive, considerate manner will see us coming back to him for as long as he is practicing! The office is very busy so be early for your appointment as they try to accommodate loads of patients. Generally a short-ish wait and once you are in to see the Dr. he will take as much time as long as is required, without making you feel rushed. Thank you Dr. Malinowski - Keep up the great and wonderful work that you do! And the receptionist is really great too - matter of fact, to the point and will direct you based on your need, she has managed to fit us in same-day or next day when our son was really ill, for a last minute emergency appointment.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

He's been wonderful every time we've seen him. Makes a special effort to connect with his tiny patients but doesn't force it. Always takes time to address your concerns and never rushes. We've been pretty luck most visits and haven't had to sit in the waiting room for very long. The few times it has happened you know it's because he's taking his time with the family that went in before you and when it's your turn, he's going to be every bit as attentive. Very knowledgeable and practical.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

thoughtful, caring, always put the child first but also had concern for the parent can't say enough

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Sometimes you have to wait a while but it is worth it, he never rushes you and won't let you leave until you are confortable with his advice. Most doctors could learn a lot about patient care from him. He is excellent...i would trust my child life with him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014