You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Wade Glew

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I have found Dr. Wade to be compassionate and caring. He has gone well out of his to diagnose my health issues. He always takes time to thoroughly listen to my concerns and finds a way to ease my mind. Thank you Dr. Wade for being such a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I agree with a few assessments previously. He is abrupt, inconsiderate, talks over you and not interested in listening; quick to dismiss you and make unfounded judgement. But he slams people in to get his quota of billable visits..

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

a great doctor, really thoughtful and smart plus the hottest doctor around

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Always punctual. Always follows up. Deep compassion

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Last year when blood work done girl that was in lab was quite bitchy! Dr Glew super great doctor. I have been going to him for over 5 years and my family also. Been great to my family, very thorough. Thank you Dr Glew, hope you will be our doctor for a long time.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Staff in the clinic are helpful but generally not very friendly. I've only waited once for more than about 15 minutes. He is an excellent concerned doctor. I like that I am able to ask him questions even if I don't fully agree with him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Wade Glew's Credentials

MB Health

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Very unfriendly waiting room and staff at the counter. Dr Glew, however is quite attentive, and knowledgeable."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have found Dr. Wade to be compassionate and caring. He has gone well out of his to diagnose my health issues. He always takes time to thoroughly listen to m..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with a few assessments previously. He is abrupt, inconsiderate, talks over you and not interested in listening; quick to dismiss you and make unfounde..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Seens to be all about saving money. Not happy with him at all. Maybe he should have been an accountant if he wants to save health dollars."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "a great doctor, really thoughtful and smart plus the hottest doctor around"

October 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Avoid. Rude and evasive and disrespectful. Makes hasty incorrect diagnoses. Would hate for my child to continue to have him as the family doctor. "

June 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Always punctual. Always follows up. Deep compassion "

June 25, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Last year when blood work done girl that was in lab was quite bitchy! Dr Glew super great doctor. I have been going to him for over 5 years and my family also...."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff in the clinic are helpful but generally not very friendly. I've only waited once for more than about 15 minutes. He is an excellent concerned doctor. I li..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "A doctor that cares and takes time to explain all you need to know, really happy with him."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great doctor and a bonus, he's nice on the eyes to look at!"

November 23, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr.Glew over the past year seems distracred and more concerned with finding ways to cut costs than listening to his patients. He seems somewhat disconnec..."

October 16, 2014