Ratings for Dr. Wade Glew

Fantastic doctor in every respect, great at listening and easing your concerns as well as diagnosing and referring to specialists if needed. I really trust his judgement, I feel lucky to have him as my GP.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I find Dr. Glew attentive, informed and helpful. My guess is that many of the 1-star reviews are from people with personality disorders who didn't get their every demand met.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Extremely self centred, egotistical and uncaring person. Clearly he is focussed on his own self interest. Best try another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr Glew has much better and more important things to worry about than my health. Pity

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Was referred to Dr. Glew by the Province's doctor referral service. Excellent physician. Attentive, methodical, and knowledgeable. Very glad to have him as my care provider.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Very happy with my care from Dr. Glew. Recommends treatment other than pharmaceuticals which I appreciate (ie physio, diet change).

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I'm a 70 year old woman who has had Dr. Glew as my primary physician for 7-8 years. I find him to be very attentive to any health issues I have and never rushes me when I have a concern about something. He does not hesitate to refer me to specialists when necessary. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor. He is also my husband's primary physician.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have been to see Dr. Glew several times and he always takes my concerns seriously. He engages with me and eases my worries. Great work Dr. Glew

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Glew is a jealous spiteful know it all. Does not want to help or understand.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I have never met a more egotistical, rude, self-cantered and more uncaring person. He's HORRID and his ndifference and focus on money dangerous. He should not fe allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016