Ratings for Dr. Robert Bradstock

Rude, doesn't listen to ask your problems. Just the one he cares about the most... I'd recommend any other doctor then him

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

He is rude, condescending and most importantly outdated!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

I appreciate Dr. Bradstock's direct style. He seems more current than other younger doctors I have had. I like the dog, and the advice is more important to me than the carpet/furniture that some reviewers comment on.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I appreciate the punctuality and honesty of this doctor. The office is a little outdated and yes there is a dog, no big deal. This doctor will not hold your hand or blow smoke up your but, he gets straight to the point, if you are delicate, and even if your not there's a good chance your feelings will get bruised, but you will get a thourough diagnosis, which at the end of the day is why you are there, so suck it up buttercup or go somewhere else (more availability for me) 😂 I am glad to have found this Dr.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

This doctor does not care about his patients. Does not keep up with new research and refuses to listen. Condescending to patients and their families.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

More interested in talking to his pet dog than discussing patient issues in his grubby office and seems to be fixated on prescribing pills.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

The secretary put me on Hold for 15 minutes then very rudely told me that since I didn't answer my phone 4 hours earlier my appointment was cancelled and that she could care less if I came to their clinic. What terribly unprofessional service. This woman should be reprimanded for her extreme discourtesy.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Bradstock is very unfriendly and rude. His office is an absolute pig sty, dirty, dusty and falling apart. The carpet is held together with filthy old duct tape and creates a real hazard for elderly people trying to move around. I can only imagine the dust mites that are living in that giant teddy bear and having a dog in a Dr's office is totally unacceptable. They don't bother to ask if you mind a dog sniffing you at you. This office should be condemned or least have a major cleaning.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Absolutely the rudest and most unprofessional doctor that I have ever encountered. He is condescending, abrupt and old-fashioned. No doctor should ever speak to anyone in the manner that this man speaks to his patients and colleagues. It is without a doubt, high time that Dr. Bradstock retires.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr Bradstock has been my personal physician for 26 years. I am now 74. He has guided me through numerous surgeries, changes in medications, and other problems. I have often checked his diagnoses and recommendations with my brother, a well-known American medical doctor, and I give him very high marks. Also, as a busy professional person myself, I appreciate not being kept waiting. I find the dog a nice personal touch that helps to put people at ease. He is a man of few words, but gives good answers to questions when asked and I have never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015