Ratings for Dr. Robert Bradstock

This doctor does not care about his patients. Does not keep up with new research and refuses to listen. Condescending to patients and their families.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

More interested in talking to his pet dog than discussing patient issues in his grubby office and seems to be fixated on prescribing pills.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

The secretary put me on Hold for 15 minutes then very rudely told me that since I didn't answer my phone 4 hours earlier my appointment was cancelled and that she could care less if I came to their clinic. What terribly unprofessional service. This woman should be reprimanded for her extreme discourtesy.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Bradstock is very unfriendly and rude. His office is an absolute pig sty, dirty, dusty and falling apart. The carpet is held together with filthy old duct tape and creates a real hazard for elderly people trying to move around. I can only imagine the dust mites that are living in that giant teddy bear and having a dog in a Dr's office is totally unacceptable. They don't bother to ask if you mind a dog sniffing you at you. This office should be condemned or least have a major cleaning.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Absolutely the rudest and most unprofessional doctor that I have ever encountered. He is condescending, abrupt and old-fashioned. No doctor should ever speak to anyone in the manner that this man speaks to his patients and colleagues. It is without a doubt, high time that Dr. Bradstock retires.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr Bradstock has been my personal physician for 26 years. I am now 74. He has guided me through numerous surgeries, changes in medications, and other problems. I have often checked his diagnoses and recommendations with my brother, a well-known American medical doctor, and I give him very high marks. Also, as a busy professional person myself, I appreciate not being kept waiting. I find the dog a nice personal touch that helps to put people at ease. He is a man of few words, but gives good answers to questions when asked and I have never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

If you want a GP who will hold your hand and say "There, there, you poor dear. It's not your fault", then don't go to this guy. I don't mind the dog (and I am not a big dog lover) or his perfunctory manner. I want a medical opinion and recommendation I can trust. Based on these criteria, I have no issues. His staff has always treated my with courtesy. I have a couple of minor quibbles about his practice, but both are easily addressed by other means. He is as prompt as he expects his patients to be, and I have never been kept waiting. Also pretty easy to get an appointment in a hurry if you need one. Another thing I appreciate is his thorough explanation of conditions.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I just had my second appointment with Dr.Bradstock, and I will not be returning. He was condescending in the extreme, abrupt, rude, and dismissive. He was also dismissive and condescending to my wife. We are polite and gentle people and I found this completely unneccesary and unusual. I have had over 10 doctors in my life as I have lived in many different cities, and he is by far the poorest. He should retire, the dog is the best part of the whole operation.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I read the previous postings and had to giggle, seriously ? Yes the office is old, there is a dog and he expects you to show up on time. The flip side is you get one of the best Doctors in Edmonton and zero wait times. Any questions I ask him he can answer with reference to the latest studies and trial.. he has never rushed me or tried to over prescribe. On the first visit I had a chronic medical condition for which I had seen 4 or 5 Doctors for, half did not even examine me and one actually doubted that I had a problem "I don't see signs of bleeding". They all wrote prescriptions though. Within minutes of Dr. Bradstock examining me he said you need surgery.. One painful surgery later I was fixed, after 10 years of suffering. 15-16 visits later he is still a "rock star" !!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I have found with Dr. Bradstock, you pay attention to his dog and he is putty in your hands.He is very helpful with schedules, If I am sick and need help right away he fits me in. He also answers his own phone sometimes and will help me over the phone. He has always been pleasant with me and I to him in return. A smile goes along way with him. If he doesn't know something he looks it up or refers you, which I have no issue with. He's prompt, there is no waiting and I love that, especially if I am early and he still tekes me in. Yeah, the office is old but I'd rather have attention and promptness over inattention and a perfect office. As just the doctor I would give him a 10

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012