Ratings for Dr. Sharon Rink

Dr. Rink may be a knowledgeable Doctor but makes ignorant comments. She has made rude comments regarding my children's school district. I have no issues regarding the district so why does she have a hang up? We were discussing some issues and her exact words to me and I quote, " That happens in your school district not mine." She was referring to the school district her own children attend. I told her things happen in every school district and all districts have their share of issues. There is no one school district immune to the issues and problem areas that face today's schools, teachers, staff and the district as a whole. My children have been in good hands in their district and if they weren't, I would be proactive in problem solving to move forward. Every school district has good and bad teachers, strengths as well as weaknesses. I just wish she was smart enough to figure that out before making rude comments to her patients and their parents.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Ok let me start by saying she is hilarious! My daughter loves her as do I. She is very up front but also acts most things are no big deal to put the kids minds at ease. Very kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Rink is an awesome doctor! I wish she could be my doctor, she is my daughter's and I am happy for that. She is excellent with kids, listens,& gives great advice. Very knowledgeable and great personality.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Dr. Rink is a wonderful doctor. She remembers us and our son every time we come in. Her interactions with our son are great, and she is always full of positive energy. The best thing about her, is that she understands the real world and can relate stories of her own children to make you feel better when something is not quite right with your own. I just can not say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Saw Dr. Rink today. She's not our usual ped, but was wonderful. She was upbeat, helpful, and kind.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr Rink is very good with kids and has been wonderful with my son's challenging issues.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Dr. Rink was the best pediatrician I've ever had. She was energentic, caring, smart - and a top notch doctor. A great human being.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2005

Dr. Sharon Rink's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med