Ratings for Dr. Christine Luelo

Dr. Luelo is one of the rudest doctors I have every dealt with. She is often confrontational to the point of being combative. She has been our family doctor (for my two daughters and I), since they were 4 and 2 years old. That was 16 years ago.She has become increasingly rude to the point that we will no longer see her. She doesn't like to refer you to specialists, is often dismissive of your concerns and has little to no understanding of mental health issues . I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Luelo is honestly one of the rudest, most disrespectful people I have ever met. She shows very little compassion towards her patients' concerns, on the rare occasion that she so much as listens to them. When I was struggling with one of my prescription medications she provided no other solution than to increase dosage. No other alternatives were even mentioned, so much as explored. When my sister was experiencing fainting spells, Dr. Luelo refused to offer any kind of testing, merely dismissing the issue as "all in [her] head." These are just a few of many discrepancies that occurred in the time that my family and I were clients of Dr. Luelo's. She is unprofessional, unkind and I would not recommend her services to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Luelo has looked aftere for over 20 years. She has always been on top of things when I had a problem. Dr. Christine Luelo is the best choice.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I had been with Dr. Luelo from nearly the beginning of her practice. She was excellent for the first few years and we felt very lucky to have her but more recently doesn't seem to care to be a doctor anymore. She has dropped the ball on more than one occasion and finally the last straw was when my daughter went in for a full physical (she had been experiencing some health issues we were hoping to get to the bottom of) and she saw her for 5 minutes, gave her a lecture about eating properly and sent her on her way. No blood test, no interest in getting to the bottom of things. She was very presumptuous and condescending! In my opinion a doctor who is negligent is worse than no doctor at all. We have since moved on and found a great doctor who is interested.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Have been a patient for 18 years. She's used to be a wonderful doctor, but has gotten progressively worse over the years to the point of misdiagnosising a tumor. She's quick to dole out medication but not open to discussion as to other methods of treatment. The staff has also gotten increasingly defensive if you dare question the doctor or try to book follow-ups.

Submitted February 2, 2016

Great doctor. Very caring and incredibly knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I have been a patient of hers for the past 14 years. At first, she was helpful and compassionate. As the years went not she became more and more distant. during the whole time, I have never had my blood tested ( despite the many medications that I am on). Recently, I went in to check on something and I made the mistake of asking about something else. She responded "What do you want to talk about? This or that?". When I changed doctors and asked for my files to be forwarded, I was not aske why I wanted to changed; despite the amount of time I had spent there. I just wanted a doctor who cared and I no longer received that from doctor Luelo. I'm sure I will be forgotten pretty quickly and replaced with someone who is extremely happy about having a female doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I have been a patient for approx 13 years, I have recently changed physician's as my last experience was appalling . I had an appointment along with my child about a head injury they had and the many side effects that we're happening many weeks later. I was stressed out and was expressing my concerns. I was upset and this was portrayed in my conversation with her. She raised her voice at me and was very rude, she even waved her hand at me and told me to calm down! I'm in the medical field and see upset patients on a regular basis, I have NEVER treated them poorly . Sorry but it's the field you are in and the things you are faced with sometimes. I was very disappointed with the unprofessionalism and have moved my entire family. Sad really

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I was reading some of the negative reviews for Dr.Luelo and i'm just shocked!! She has been our family Dr. for almost 13 yrs now and I have nothing but good, positive things to say of her and her staff. They are all wonderful and friendly. Dr. Luelo is very knowledgable and I love that in the beginning if she didn't have the answers, she would reserach them. She's dealt with some complex situations for me family and I've never doubted her knoqwledge or the way she explains things for a greater understanding. Iv'e never had any problems getting a referal to a specialist either. I honestly can't say enough great things about this Dr. I hope she never retires!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Luelo is a fantastic Dr. and I trust her completely! She is great when referring to other Dr. and always has time to answer questions. She even saw me when I brought my son in for his appoitment! I have been with her for years and would never change. If she is running behind it is only because people book an appointment for one thing and then proceed to spend more time with her then is booked. She will sit with you and answer your questions. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011