Ratings for Dr. Barry Atack

Dr Atack was my Ob and I found him very patient, calm, and knowledgeable. He took his time with me and answered all of my questions. Wait time can be next to nothing or 5 min. You can tell he's been doing this for years. I just can't believe how calm he is. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have nothing but nice things to say about Dr. Atack and his staff. I was well informed and kept calm when I was not.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

As a post-menopausal woman I was looking for help with issues I was having. I was referred to Dr Atak by my family physician to help me resolve some of the problems I was having with hormonal imbalances and related problems. Dr Atak simply gave me a prescription and said to come back in 4 months if things weren't improving. I returned for my follow up to see if there were other options as the problems I was having hadn't improved. He gave me a cursory examination, said there wasn't much else he could do, refilled my prescription and wished me "good luck"!!!???!! He has a poor bedside manner and to me showed little concern about helping me. I felt like I was written off as a lost cause. I was deeply disappointed as he was highly rated. I'm sorry to say I left with a very poor opinion of his care, or rather the lack of.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

For a woman looking for sterilization this doctor was not helpful in the slightest. He came into the appointment ready to turn me down despite my paperwork saying that it was exactly what I was here for and that I had already tried talking to other doctors about it. He just kept trying to push me to take my Mona Lisa IUD out and put in a Mirena IUD instead, so I suspect he was just looking for a pharma commission. He completely wasted my time because he had made up his mind before even meeting me and just based his decision on my age without actually thinking that he should listen to me as a person. I felt like a number and a commission payment to him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Atack. His personality was perfect for me, calm and never overly excitable. He makes you feel like everything is normal and there's no reason to panic. Delivered my son and was my Dr throughout the pregnancy without any issues!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Atack is very great doctor, would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I had some medical issues during my pregnancy. Dr. Atack provided me with all the required knowledge and put me at ease. He was amazing during my check ups never rushed me and took the time to answer any questions i had. He was great during my delivery and checked on me daily after my delivery until i was discharged. The nurses on staff all mentioned how much they loved to work with him which made me feel lucky to have him as my DR. I strongly recommend him hes amazing!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Great doctor. Very laid back and calm. He was the doctor on call at the time of my delivery. I believe he made best possible decisions in my (and my baby's) best interests. This is my second baby and I wish I had this doctor for my first delivery. I'm sure things would have been much smoother with him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Atack is a very kind,Laid back, Non alarming doctor! I have never left his office feeling uninformed or overwhelmed. I always seem to see him on time, have never had to wait more then 10 mins for my appointment. No Complaints! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

He monitored me 2nd pregnancy after a very high-risk 1st pregnancy. He was thorough, but never alarmist. He was very calming.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016