Ratings for Dr. Barry Atack

This Dr wasn't honest about my txt procedure. Never told me mesh was goin to b implanted in groin .always suffered severe pain.yet he pretrntd to never know the cause .Then the removal he did left me in severe pain. And thn tells me to start exercising and get on wth my life. This surgury has ruined me physically and emotionally. I can't recommend him .

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Doctor's very calm and knowledgeable - won't tell you anything unless you ask. Secretary is rude.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr.Atack is a calm, soft spoken great doctor! He has delivered 2 of my children by c section. Have never had any issues with his care during my pregnanies or post c section recovery. He makes sure I have no questions at the end of each appointment. Appointments are always on time never had to wait more then 5-10 mins. His secretary is such a lovely women and enjoy having a chat with her when no go in!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

He's a chill doctor. My visits have been very pleasant, and quick.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Atack was my Ob and I found him very patient, calm, and knowledgeable. He took his time with me and answered all of my questions. Wait time can be next to nothing or 5 min. You can tell he's been doing this for years. I just can't believe how calm he is. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have nothing but nice things to say about Dr. Atack and his staff. I was well informed and kept calm when I was not.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

As a post-menopausal woman I was looking for help with issues I was having. I was referred to Dr Atak by my family physician to help me resolve some of the problems I was having with hormonal imbalances and related problems. Dr Atak simply gave me a prescription and said to come back in 4 months if things weren't improving. I returned for my follow up to see if there were other options as the problems I was having hadn't improved. He gave me a cursory examination, said there wasn't much else he could do, refilled my prescription and wished me "good luck"!!!???!! He has a poor bedside manner and to me showed little concern about helping me. I felt like I was written off as a lost cause. I was deeply disappointed as he was highly rated. I'm sorry to say I left with a very poor opinion of his care, or rather the lack of.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

For a woman looking for sterilization this doctor was not helpful in the slightest. He came into the appointment ready to turn me down despite my paperwork saying that it was exactly what I was here for and that I had already tried talking to other doctors about it. He just kept trying to push me to take my Mona Lisa IUD out and put in a Mirena IUD instead, so I suspect he was just looking for a pharma commission. He completely wasted my time because he had made up his mind before even meeting me and just based his decision on my age without actually thinking that he should listen to me as a person. I felt like a number and a commission payment to him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Atack. His personality was perfect for me, calm and never overly excitable. He makes you feel like everything is normal and there's no reason to panic. Delivered my son and was my Dr throughout the pregnancy without any issues!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Atack is very great doctor, would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016