Ratings for Dr. Barry Atack

My current Gynecologist just spent 6 hours in surgery repairing the MESS Dr. Atack made during the hysterectomy he preformed on me in 2009. I would never recommend him to anyone. He says very little during visits for a reason...he doesn't want to be blamed for anything. There are much netter Gynecologists out there..please research first.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

This office is the best! I highly recommend it if you are in need of an obgyn. Very rare to find such an efficient office with a truly terrific secretary and very knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

I have been a patient of this office for many years and have always found both Dr. Atack and his secretary to be terrific! Whoever left the post on Nov. 6, 2018 clearly requires a psychiatrist and not an obgyn. Clearly the rantings of an unstable individual...accusations don't even make sense! The internet has become an outlet for angry unreasonable people to slander others without accountability.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

I have visited Dr Atack office. I’m actually shocked to read the reviews on his secretary. From the minute I entered she was very pleasant & helpful . After my appointment was over she took time to explain everything to me again very pleasant and reassuring. Dr Atak was great but his secretary in my books got an A+. I guess you cannot please everyone, but I’m sure she try’s her hardest. But some cannot be happy or pleased with anything.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

VERY RUDE SECRETARY!!!!!!!!! SHE SPEAKS WITH YOU LIKE SHE MAKES YOU A FAVOUR! SHE CANCELLED MY APPOINTMENT SPEAKING WITH ME ONLY ONE SECOND, AND WHEN I CALLED TO MAKE A NEW ONE, SHE SAID THAT I MISSED MY PREVIOUS APPOINTMENT! AND, SUDDENLY, THE DOCTOR (GYNECOLOGIST!!!!!!) DOES NOT TREAT THE PROBLEM THAT I HAVE!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

When I was pregnant and went for the regular check ups at Dr. Atack’s office, he seemed nice but a bit distant and disinterested or not energetic which wasn’t the most reassuring but then come delivery day, I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER OB! At the hospital he was full of life, kept me calm, was professional and made me feel so secure. My pre-natal class nurse had said good things about him and at the hospital, every nurse said how great he was and good he was at his job, especially when complications arose which reassured me even more. He was so great when it came to delivery. We were so lucky to have him caring for us.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Atack is very calm and laid-back. He did not talk much during all my appointments, but I know he knows his stuff well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I can’t say enough how wonderful Dr Atak is. From his office to the operating room I was in the best care After seeing other specialists who had no idea how to help I was referred to Dr Atak. I knew as soon as he spoke that he understood what was going on with me and he would help. I’ve now had surgery and my follow up and I’m 100%. Thank you Dr Atak. You brought me out of a very dark place.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

This Dr wasn't honest about my txt procedure. Never told me mesh was goin to b implanted in groin .always suffered severe pain.yet he pretrntd to never know the cause .Then the removal he did left me in severe pain. And thn tells me to start exercising and get on wth my life. This surgury has ruined me physically and emotionally. I can't recommend him .

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Doctor's very calm and knowledgeable - won't tell you anything unless you ask. Secretary is rude.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018