Ratings for Dr. Barry Atack

I had some medical issues during my pregnancy. Dr. Atack provided me with all the required knowledge and put me at ease. He was amazing during my check ups never rushed me and took the time to answer any questions i had. He was great during my delivery and checked on me daily after my delivery until i was discharged. The nurses on staff all mentioned how much they loved to work with him which made me feel lucky to have him as my DR. I strongly recommend him hes amazing!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Great doctor. Very laid back and calm. He was the doctor on call at the time of my delivery. I believe he made best possible decisions in my (and my baby's) best interests. This is my second baby and I wish I had this doctor for my first delivery. I'm sure things would have been much smoother with him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Atack is a very kind,Laid back, Non alarming doctor! I have never left his office feeling uninformed or overwhelmed. I always seem to see him on time, have never had to wait more then 10 mins for my appointment. No Complaints! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

He monitored me 2nd pregnancy after a very high-risk 1st pregnancy. He was thorough, but never alarmist. He was very calming.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Atack is very professional and very kind man. Who takes time to explain any questions you have. His secretary Mandy is very informative about things and also sweet. Great lady to have a quick chat with! I have been here for both my pregnancy and I have enjoyed each appointment! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Atack has been excellent for me. He is open to questions. Thank you. Norine

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I had the best experience. I would recommend Dr Atack and his staff highly to anyone

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

The best Dr out there! Did my csection, and let me have an induced vbac - which was successful! Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Was referred by my local doctor for an appointment. Office is sitting in a mess of a construction zone where the driveway is not even a real driveway it is gravel and filled with pylons with tons of machinery operating around it. I drove past the driveway and had to find a place in the construction to loop around and return to find parking which was slim. After all of this I arrive at the office 8 minutes late for my appointment that I waited a whole month for in pain. I was told that the doctor had left because I had not called and they figured that I was not coming. However I could not call as I was navigating through this messy construction sight and that would have been illegal. This is completely ridiculous as I assume I am not the only one to miss this difficult driveway and was ONLY 8 minutes late. I was told very rudely by the receptionist I would then have to wait a whole month for the next appointment. I will not be returning for this appointment as I do not want to be in the hands of a doctor that has such little regard for his patients that he could not wait that little amount of time and force them to wait a whole extra month in pain.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I was seeing Dr Atack though out my pregnancy and I have to say what an amazing doctor. I couldn't be any happier. I had c-section and he did a great job. I found him to be a companionate and caring doctor from the first day I met him. Thank you for everything!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015