You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Barry Atack

Dr. Atack is a very kind,Laid back, Non alarming doctor! I have never left his office feeling uninformed or overwhelmed. I always seem to see him on time, have never had to wait more then 10 mins for my appointment. No Complaints! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Atack is very professional and very kind man. Who takes time to explain any questions you have. His secretary Mandy is very informative about things and also sweet. Great lady to have a quick chat with! I have been here for both my pregnancy and I have enjoyed each appointment! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Atack has been excellent for me. He is open to questions. Thank you. Norine

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Was referred by my local doctor for an appointment. Office is sitting in a mess of a construction zone where the driveway is not even a real driveway it is gravel and filled with pylons with tons of machinery operating around it. I drove past the driveway and had to find a place in the construction to loop around and return to find parking which was slim. After all of this I arrive at the office 8 minutes late for my appointment that I waited a whole month for in pain. I was told that the doctor had left because I had not called and they figured that I was not coming. However I could not call as I was navigating through this messy construction sight and that would have been illegal. This is completely ridiculous as I assume I am not the only one to miss this difficult driveway and was ONLY 8 minutes late. I was told very rudely by the receptionist I would then have to wait a whole month for the next appointment. I will not be returning for this appointment as I do not want to be in the hands of a doctor that has such little regard for his patients that he could not wait that little amount of time and force them to wait a whole extra month in pain.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I was seeing Dr Atack though out my pregnancy and I have to say what an amazing doctor. I couldn't be any happier. I had c-section and he did a great job. I found him to be a companionate and caring doctor from the first day I met him. Thank you for everything!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

What a horrible experience!!!!! This physician never once examined me and sent me for repeated unnecessary and invasive testing. Every visit he insisted on pursuing fertility, when I repeatedly told him I was NOT interested in fertility but finding out about my abnormal paps as I have a history of cervical cancer. (and a polyp) once he concluded I had no fertility issues- 6 monthes after my abnormal pap- he announced there was nothing he could do for me since he doesnt do colposcopies but I could get on the table and he would look at my polpy. I got up and left right then...... that was the worst expereince of my life!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Atack for my prenatal care and I could not be happier! He is a wonderful, compassionate and kind doctor. He thoroughly explains everything he does, from feeling for your uterus, to checking baby’s heartbeat. He takes the time to answer questions and I never feel silly for asking anything. I never feel rushed and I also never have to wait long to see him. (HUGE bonus, as most OB offices have CRAZY wait times!) He takes every precaution to ensure his patients are healthy and happy. I have recommended him to my expecting friends and they are gladly now his patients!! I cannot say enough amazing things about this wonderful OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Dr. Barry Atack's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Atack is a very kind,Laid back, Non alarming doctor! I have never left his office feeling uninformed or overwhelmed. I always seem to see him on time, ha..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He monitored me 2nd pregnancy after a very high-risk 1st pregnancy. He was thorough, but never alarmist. He was very calming. "

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Atack is very professional and very kind man. Who takes time to explain any questions you have. His secretary Mandy is very informative about things and als..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Atack has been excellent for me. He is open to questions. Thank you. Norine"

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the best experience. I would recommend Dr Atack and his staff highly to anyone"

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Dr out there! Did my csection, and let me have an induced vbac - which was successful! Wouldn't go anywhere else. "

June 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Was referred by my local doctor for an appointment. Office is sitting in a mess of a construction zone where the driv..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was seeing Dr Atack though out my pregnancy and I have to say what an amazing doctor. I couldn't be any happier. I had c-section and he did a great job. I fo..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "What a horrible experience!!!!! This physician never once examined me and sent me for repeated unnecessary and invasive testing. Every visit he insisted on purs..."

May 1, 2015