Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Levine

We have tried unsuccessfully to see this doctor after a referral from my dad's primary care physician. It was changed repeatedly by Dr. Levine's office and twice I did not even get a call to say it needed to be changed. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I loved him. He made me feel very comfortable about my daughter's surgery. He is wonderful with children as well.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Waited fifteen minutes in lobby and a full half hour in the exam room before I was seen. Felt like he rushed through my exam and paid little attention to what I had to say. Put me on antibiotics and steroids(even though I explained to him that steroids have a pretty bad effect on me) and although he asked about my pain level(HIGH) offered me nothing for it. Rushed out of the exam room before I could say anything else. When a nurse brought me my prescriptions I asked her about getting something, anything for pain she told me the steroids should make feel a little better and basically pushed me out of the door. If this is the kind of care and lack of concern i can expect from this office I Will NOT return to Dr. Levine in the future!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Levine is an excellent ENT. He cares for my husband and my daughters. He performed sinus surgery on my husband,removed a tube from my older daughters ears and treats her allergies, and placed tubes in my 5 month old. He has the best bedside mannger ever. You couldn't ask for a nicer doctor who is willing to spend time with you and answer every question you have. Highly recommend him if you need an ENT. And even though he is in Gardendale, we drive from Pelham to see him. Worth every mile.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr Levine did my nasal surgery. He was very proficient. He was answered all my questions with ease. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

He anticipated all my needs before I even knew I needed it. Dr. Levine is a caring and attentive doctor. I highly recommend him. I have many doctors closer to me, but Dr. Levine is well worth the drive to his office.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Dr. Levine has been taking care of my son for the last 8 years. His office staff is friendly and efficient. You don't have to wait very long at all to see him. He is very charming and has a wonderful bedside manner. Being a father of 3 young children himself, he is very good with my 8 yr old son. He recently moved offices which was a longer drive for us, but that didn't deter me from letting him continue to care for my son. Needless to say, I highly recommend Dr. Levine if you need a great ENT.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Dr. Jonathan L. Levine's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)