Ratings for Dr. David B. Joseph

Dr Joseph has helped my little girl.With out him we would not have known about another problem she was haveimg now she is seeing a dr for that as well. The only problem I have is not seeing him till 2-3 hours pasr the appt time.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

My son was born with a rare birth defect he was our first child Dr Joseph met us in his clinic on a Saturday he was the only one there did not charge us for visit just to ease our worries over our child our son was in hospital 3 weeks we saw him everyday even on weekends final doctor the best we ever seen

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Joseph is known as a leader in urology research. However, our experience was that he seemed to place his research above the welfare of our child. Further, his assessments in the office chart and the hospital chart did not match, making us question is professional ethics.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Joseph is a fine pediatric urologist, but his scheduling skills are in dire need of reform. I have brought my daughter to see him twice and both times we waited 3 hours from our scheduled appointment time to see him. So if you make an appointment with Dr. Joseph, bring something to keep yourself occupied for at least 2 hours or more. I talked to a couple of his other patients' parents in the waiting room who said that they always expect to wait at least 2 hrs or more. I believe this is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Dr. David B. Joseph's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Oxford