Ratings for Dr. Erika Scheffler

Dr. Scheffler has been my and my husband’s doctor for almost 12 years. She is a very intelligent, sharp, and caring physician. I recently had to deal with a health crisis, and have otherwise been very healthy. Dr. Scheffler will be an excellent advocate acting on your behalf, should you ever need her, and she is an exceptional G.P. We are extremely grateful for Dr. Scheffler.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

My experience with Dr Scheffler has been nothing but excellent. She takes time to listen and seems as she genuinely cares. She is thorough and understanding. She engages and asks lots of questions. She has been my doctor since I moved to Kelowna for 10 years and also took on my adult children as patients and we are truly blessed to have such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

The staff at this clinic (except Helen) is unempathetic, rude and obviously hate their job.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Love having her as our family doctor always listens doesn't judge or let her ego get in the way. She actually talks thru everything looks at you while speaking and doesn't rush out leaving a person feeling helpless or not important

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

An excellent and caring professional. I am so pleased to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

By far my most favorite dr I have ever seen. Only one I really trust

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Staff are easily agitated and annoyed. I feel like I'm interrupting them with a question and feel like they can be more helpful and attentive. I stood in front of the receptionist and instead of saying hi or how can I help you she said "ya?" And I asked "do these people call me or do I call them" ...it was about a requisition. She said "no you call them and take it in". I realize these must get asked a million questions in a day and yes you are kind of in a cappy position dealing with sick people all day long but don't forget...there are other jobs out there. Be friendly and be nice to clients it goes a long way. I would refer family and friends to Dr Scheffler she's awesome but her staff members need some work.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Scheffler was my family doctor in Kelowna for 4-5 years, until I recently moved. She was the best doctor I've had: she is always engaged and actively listening when you speak, and she has always offered prompt treatment options and advice. I searched for a female doctor for years, but she is above and beyond regardless of gender. I always felt comfortable, safe, and in good, professional hands when I saw her. I'm so sad I now have to find someone else who can meet the bar.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Scheffler has been my family doctor for years. I have noticed that my past few visits in the last year have been exceptional. She always takes time to listen to my symptoms, and was very attentive during my most recent appointment; she provided me with various options to treat my ailment. She is very thorough, and made sure that I felt confident with the approach I had chosen. Fantastic Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Scheffler has been our family doctor since we've moved to Kelowna and so far she is the best doctor we have had. Very thorough, she listens, she's so empathetic and definitely knows her stuff. Awesome Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014