Ratings for Dr. Erika Scheffler

Love having her as our family doctor always listens doesn't judge or let her ego get in the way. She actually talks thru everything looks at you while speaking and doesn't rush out leaving a person feeling helpless or not important

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

An excellent and caring professional. I am so pleased to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

By far my most favorite dr I have ever seen. Only one I really trust

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Staff are easily agitated and annoyed. I feel like I'm interrupting them with a question and feel like they can be more helpful and attentive. I stood in front of the receptionist and instead of saying hi or how can I help you she said "ya?" And I asked "do these people call me or do I call them" ...it was about a requisition. She said "no you call them and take it in". I realize these must get asked a million questions in a day and yes you are kind of in a cappy position dealing with sick people all day long but don't forget...there are other jobs out there. Be friendly and be nice to clients it goes a long way. I would refer family and friends to Dr Scheffler she's awesome but her staff members need some work.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Scheffler was my family doctor in Kelowna for 4-5 years, until I recently moved. She was the best doctor I've had: she is always engaged and actively listening when you speak, and she has always offered prompt treatment options and advice. I searched for a female doctor for years, but she is above and beyond regardless of gender. I always felt comfortable, safe, and in good, professional hands when I saw her. I'm so sad I now have to find someone else who can meet the bar.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Scheffler has been my family doctor for years. I have noticed that my past few visits in the last year have been exceptional. She always takes time to listen to my symptoms, and was very attentive during my most recent appointment; she provided me with various options to treat my ailment. She is very thorough, and made sure that I felt confident with the approach I had chosen. Fantastic Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Scheffler has been our family doctor since we've moved to Kelowna and so far she is the best doctor we have had. Very thorough, she listens, she's so empathetic and definitely knows her stuff. Awesome Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

As a long term patient of Dr. Scheffler I have seen many changes in both her and her practice. Originally she was a wonderful doctor who was sympathetic, empathetic and truly willing to think outside the box when it came to diagnosis and treatment. However I don't know if it is because of Kelowna, experience or combining factors of everything but she is no longer the doctor she once was. This is truly sad and disheartening because although she tries to be a a good doctor(this is obvious)...she lacks whatever it was that she had...which truly made her a gem of a physician. Don't get me wrong she will always make the time to listen to your concerns but doesn't always address them, or follow up. Since having her son, she seems very distant and distracted, which can lead to mistakes. Overall she is still a good doctor as far as doctors go but I miss the doctor she was when I met her 6 years ago...now that was a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I went to the walk in clinic with chest pain. I did NOT make it well known at the desk and thought that the 30-45 minutes wait would be acceptable. At 2 hours I was starting to get worried. She was so professional, thorough and handled thes ituation with great dispatch. When I asked if she would take us on as patients she said, Yes, she would. She sent a fax to the ER and me on my way there. I have nothing but wonderful praise for this doctor. The wait was worth it. I am relieved that I have a new caring physician that I pray will be here for a LONG TIME. Thank you Dr. Erika! From the bottom of my unattacked heart!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Took my concerns very seriously. Has a matter of fact, yet friendly manner, which I appreciate. I tend to avoid the doctor if possible, but do not feel the need to with Dr. Scheffler. Fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011