Ratings for Dr. Dan MacLellan

Dr. MacLellan is an excellent Dentist. He is honest and fair and takes the time to go over all treatment options and let's YOU make the final decision on treatment. His staff is beyond excellent as well. If you want to know something Teresa is always there, ready to help. I highly recommend Dr. Dan!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Dan as my dentist for years. He is very professional and treats everyone with respect. He puts you at ease and takes the time to explain things that you need and want to know. He also works with an exceptional team! I had to move away for work but I still choose to come to him because I know I'll get top service. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Dan is a fantastic dentist who is excellent at what he does.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

When I started with Dan, I had been so anxious of dental procedures that I had not gone in years, and had severe dental issues to deal with. Dan was the first dentist ever to not make me feel like this was all my fault, acknowledged the anxiety as interfering with my entire dental future, and found solutions. His respectful and empowering approach has made me comfortable enough to have my teeth aligned, and subsequently develop proper dental hygiene on my own. Previous dentists treated me like a failure or a baby or being anxious. I am no longer embarrassed about my mouth, and Dan is largely responsible. He has had an incredible impact on my health.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr.Dan - an amazing person and a brilliant dentist - the BEST !

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Best Dentist in HRM and I would encourage you to go see him. End of Story.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Best dentist in Halifax! Staff are friendly and courteous. I'd recommend Dr. Dan for anyone!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Very friendly, punctual and always helpful. Takes time to explain what he is doing and plans to do. The staff are great and very accommodating. Not a single complaint!!! Great spot.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. MacLellan takes the time to explain procedures, risks & options. He does not "push" any particular procedure. Rather, he reviews the options and assists the client in making a long term decision. He is conscientious and seems to remember this client.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Great all around!Very professional and explains procedures well!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Dan MacLellan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients