Ratings for Dr. Brian Scott

He simply was cutting and filling the teeth as long as the next patient was not in. Did more damage than help.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

First off, I did NOT get Dr Scott for my dentist when I went in. I was 7 months pregnant w my son and was suffering from a horrible tooth ache from one of my bottom molars breaking and the nerve was exposed. The molar was clearly starting to rott badly. Every pregnancy ive had, my babies robbed me of my calcium plus they were getting their own from vitamins etc lol. Anyways, my tooth...rotting...big sucky pregnant woman in pain...in comes an "ethnic" Dentist to word it w/o discrepancy I hope. The Dental hygienist was a very pleasant young lady that was not treated well by this "Dentist".... The hygentist was trying her best to reassure me and assistant the Dentist. The Dentist, argued with me and treated me like a p.o.s because I refused to get a root canal on my rotting tooth!!! She roughly put the needles in my gums for freezing which made me tense up my belly and cry! Then she left me there crying and came back in about 20 min later to start the " extraction" slamming her tools on that metal tray beside my head to start w. She poked my gums and asked if could feel it and I said yes so of course she argued again w me! She storrmed back out of the room and came back w more freezing...There she went stabbing my gums w more freezing huffing grunting cuz i wasnt going to get a root canal on my rotten tooth!!! She also told me that I must have had other adult teeth pulled because I'm missing molars and have no wisdom teeth....I tried to explain to her that they never came in!!!! I got one extra molar at 17 and I guess that's one of the four your supposed to get at the age of 12??? Like why would I lie lol! What benefit would lieing about my teeth have on me haha! ...soooo away she went with her drill when I screached in pain!!! I wasn't numb totally and the Dentist looked as if she could care less!....finally after yanking and prying and slamming my jaw back n forth out my long rooted rotten molar came..She threw my tooth with the tool attached on the metal tray beside my head and walked out!!!! Omg!!! My jaw hurt so bad and to this day (2 years later) my jaw cracks when I eat and aches. I've had teeth pulled b4 (as a kid) and this was by far the most horrifying ordeal w a Dentist! I refused to book as follow up and will not let my kids go there either. My oldest daughter had an appointment a short time after me and it was w a dif Dentist.... Same horrible bed side manner, she went fully frozen...she came out crying and that just broke my heart! CHILDREN!!! I highly recommend Dr Judy Martin. She's located by victoriaville....She's absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

My daughter suffered terriable with wisdom tooth. 3 oth dentist wouldnt do anything for her. Told her to wait until october to see dr. Pyn. She couldn.t sleep or eat. With an xrayshowing her tooth straight enough to pull... He pulled it and she cried tears oh joy. Then the office called twice to see how she was. Awesome job dr.B. Scott and thankyou

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

My son had a tooth pulled last year and was scared because it was his first time having a tooth pulled. dr scott was very short and mean to him, didn't take the time to try to calm him. I had went in a couple weeks ago to have him fix my front tooth. Instead he pulled for molars, then when it was time for my sons apt he said he took to long on me so he has to rebook. At the rebooked apt I was asked if the new dentist could see him, I figured why not. She tried for a little bit to calm him, but got frustrated because she had other apt waiting. The lady helping her was no better. She just kept pushing him back down. Needless to say I am now looking for another dentist for my son!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

This dentist cares about his patients. anyone who judges him hasn't taken time to get o know him-he is a family man and a friend. He went over and above to make sure my family was comfortable and cared for!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

OMG what a nightmare. First off he is never on time i have seen him a couple of times and have waited over 1 hour. He has no regard for your time. Why even schedule an appt time if you can't keep it! He is very rough, his asethetics are horrible i am actually seeing someone else now to repair all his ugly work! I think he needs to retire already. He seems very distracted all the time and he is rude to his assistant. Never Never see this dentist!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Omg! he extracted my tooth, never again! He broke the tooth, was drilling it for endlessly while I was chocking with my blood. Horror story!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

The staff is friendly and nice however the Dentist has no bed side manner at all! I would not reccommend this dentist for young children especially those receiving extractions. We will not go back ever!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Very rude to patients! I was having a filling done, he froze me then made me wait 1 hr before he got to me. He then starting drilling on a tooth that was no longer frozen. I was crying but he refused to stop..I left the office in pain and in tear..I will never go there again. Plus the older lady that works the front dest is also painfully slow, and seems unorganized. I will never go there again!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Best dentist I have ever seen. Hes funny and jokes around with you. His staff is pretty nice and they take good care of you. Over all no problems. Good guy.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008