Ratings for Dr. Ken Fletcher

First, give the man some credit, he always practices in small clinics in poor areas, but if your problem is not serious you may be told your problem is not serious. I like that but it's not for everyone. He visibly enjoys a tricky diagnosis and prescribes, from memory, things that pharmacists are less familiar with. I find he has mellowed in the past few years.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

1) Late 2) Rudely interrupts patient when speaking 3) Akwardly asked to be treated like people I'm sure he's a great doctor. There are areas of improvement needed.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

If you ever have repetitive and significantly bad problems with this doctor, here are some steps to think about: 1) Bring a recorder 2) Report on any Material Outcomes - See Complaint Process http://www.cpso.on.ca/Policies-Publications/Make-a-Complaint/The-Complaints-Process Have a great day!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

He is excellent family doctor, always listen to problems for proper diagnosis and prescribed medicine. If required refers to specialist. Emphatic, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Appointment time waits once I arrive are horrendous! Always, always at least an hour late...sometimes much more. However, once I DO get to see Dr. Fletcher, I find him to be efficient, polite, and pretty knowledgeable as a general medicine physician.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I've had Dr Fletcher as my GP for maybe 14 years. He has always been respectful and was helpful especially as I was a nurse looking after MS patients and I was diagnosed with MS always made me realize that I was not one of my patients. I've met many an arrogant Dr but I've not personally witnessed that side of him, if indeed he is arrogant! Punctuality is not his forte, but when you think of how many patients he must have , typing up all the info on a patient's chart takes up time as well as some patients may take up 5 a couple of minutes and some make take up a lot or time - makes him run late.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

He is very rude never looks you in the eyes when talking to you and never listen. not impress i was their with an older patient of his

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

well. what can i say.... this doctor is horrible!! I met up with him he is rude and doesnt care at all about his patients.. he is a pill pusher and I told him my sister was addicted and he didnt care and now she is dead. WOW BRAVO DR FLETCHER!! wonder where he got his doctor degree..anyway worse doctor I have ever seen he should lose his liscence and go work at mc donalds.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I was due to have my first ever appointment with this Dr. this afternoon. I was booked for 1 p.m. and arrived 5 minutes early (the waiting room was empty). The receptionist/secretary (who has no personality whatsoever and gives the impression that she would rather be anywhere else) told me that "we are still on lunch". I sat down and after waiting 20 minutes, I asked were the Dr. was. She told me that he was on his lunch hour; I asked why they had booked me for 1 p.m. if that was their lunch time. She told me that the clinic re-opened at 1 p.m.??? Am I missing something here? I waited until 2:15 p.m. and then got up and told her to cancel my appointment AND take me off this guys patient list. She turned to me, said "o.k." and turned back to her crossword puzzle or whatever she was passing time doing. This is a record for me, I met this Dr. 2 weeks ago and he agreed to take me on as a new patient (I was surprised considering that he kept cutting me off when I tried to answer his questions or make a comment...). I didn't even get past my 1st. appointment with him!! A word of advice, STAY AWAY AND KEEP LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR ELSEWHERE. This clinic is run by amateurs who don't give a s**t about patients. One last thing, both receptionists/secretaries could use a lesson or two on how to NOT be rude on the phone or in-person; you should have heard how this receptionist talked to people calling in while I was there waiting!! THIS CLINIC AND THE PEOPLE THAT RUN IT SUCKS!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

If I could put no stars, I would. Rude, ill-mannered, impolite, ill-behaved, offensive. those are his nice qualities. Delayed, unpunctual, tardy, overdue, never on time.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016