Ratings for Dr. Ken Fletcher

He says it like it is! "Tough love" approach to patients. Also takes as much time as needed with patients which explains his always full waiting room and lateness. Been my doctor for nearly 20 years.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Fletcher was my Doctor for 5 years when I lived in Ottawa. He is not always on time but his knows his stuff. I went through a nasty divorce and he was very compassionate and caring. He made sure I took time off work and followed up through the tough period. Here's the thing with comments I see. He is not a hand holding Doctor. Most people in Ottawa demand that their Doctors kiss their behinds. I've never seen people complain so much. Also if you are not honest with your doctor he/she can't help you. Enough with this "a pill to fix everything" folks.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

First, give the man some credit, he always practices in small clinics in poor areas, but if your problem is not serious you may be told your problem is not serious. I like that but it's not for everyone. He visibly enjoys a tricky diagnosis and prescribes, from memory, things that pharmacists are less familiar with. I find he has mellowed in the past few years.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

1) Late 2) Rudely interrupts patient when speaking 3) Akwardly asked to be treated like people I'm sure he's a great doctor. There are areas of improvement needed.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

If you ever have repetitive and significantly bad problems with this doctor, here are some steps to think about: 1) Bring a recorder 2) Report on any Material Outcomes - See Complaint Process http://www.cpso.on.ca/Policies-Publications/Make-a-Complaint/The-Complaints-Process Have a great day!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

He is excellent family doctor, always listen to problems for proper diagnosis and prescribed medicine. If required refers to specialist. Emphatic, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Appointment time waits once I arrive are horrendous! Always, always at least an hour late...sometimes much more. However, once I DO get to see Dr. Fletcher, I find him to be efficient, polite, and pretty knowledgeable as a general medicine physician.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I've had Dr Fletcher as my GP for maybe 14 years. He has always been respectful and was helpful especially as I was a nurse looking after MS patients and I was diagnosed with MS always made me realize that I was not one of my patients. I've met many an arrogant Dr but I've not personally witnessed that side of him, if indeed he is arrogant! Punctuality is not his forte, but when you think of how many patients he must have , typing up all the info on a patient's chart takes up time as well as some patients may take up 5 a couple of minutes and some make take up a lot or time - makes him run late.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

He is very rude never looks you in the eyes when talking to you and never listen. not impress i was their with an older patient of his

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

well. what can i say.... this doctor is horrible!! I met up with him he is rude and doesnt care at all about his patients.. he is a pill pusher and I told him my sister was addicted and he didnt care and now she is dead. WOW BRAVO DR FLETCHER!! wonder where he got his doctor degree..anyway worse doctor I have ever seen he should lose his liscence and go work at mc donalds.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016