Ratings for Dr. Randall J. Bjork

Excellent doctor! He genuinely cares. He thinks outside of the box. Infusion therapy has helped my headaches immensely!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

RUN FROM THIS "DOCTOR". He has no respect for his patients. He's rude and you are better off going to an animal vet! We were kept waiting over two hours. When we got to see him he was abrupt.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Bjork is a real doctor. So knowledgeable and encouraging with a pleasant personality.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

My husband has controlled epelipsy. He started having pedi mals,I couldn't reach the office, was a weekend. I took him to have lab work done. A Month later he had them again. Dr Bjorks office never called me back. I called them when he had the second 3 day episode, they asked why I had lab work done because they had not requested it. I told them I wanted to have them done, because obviously something was wrong with his meds level. They asked what I wanted them to do since his next appointment was not until next Feb. I told them I wanted the doctor to look at his lab results from last month and see why the meds are not working any more. I am so dumb-founded that they didn't even care enough to call me back when I called them the first time. I had to call them again to see what I should do and to request The Doctor look at the lab work to see what is going wrong with the levels. Searching for a doc that cares. Why should I tell them what needs to be done.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr Bjork has been so helpful, the staff worked with my insurance company so I now get BOTOX for migraines and it has given me my life back. For too many years the migraines incapacitated me and we had tried everything. Nothing worked. I am grateful to Dr Bjork.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I believe this is a very good doctor, yes you may have to wait for sometime to see him but he is very thorough, he listen to my problem and was not in a hurry to move on to the next patient, he ran very many tests and found my problem, I am thankful I met him, you have to wait for a good doctor and that he is.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I've 2 strokes a major 1 9 yrs ago & another mini stroke 3 mo ago. Bjork performed extensive physical tests & very detailed questions about my medical history. He was very professional and helpful. Prescibed additional MRI & echo cardio tests. He is by far the best and most proactive Dr I have been to. We did have to wait a bit past my appt time, but it was well worth the wait. He will take the time necessary to fully understand your condition.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Don't waste your time even making an appoitment to see Dr. Bjork! When I went in for an appoitment, I waited patiently for an hour before I asked one of his office workers how much longer he would be -- she apologized and said he was seeing another patient and waiting for an open office. I was taken to a private office and after waiting 30 more minutes!!, I asked how much longer -- a nice receptionist said he was with another patient. His staff was very professional and helpful -- he obviously is rude and doesn't value his patients' time! Even though I had paid a co-pay, his staff politely gave me a refund. Don't waste your time with this doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

he was rude and did not listen never ever ever want to go back there he tried to tell me i need to stop taking my thyriod meds

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I have fibromyalgia and felt that other medical options should have been discussed/suggested at my initial consultation with Dr. Bjork. I was shocked when I found out the projected cost to my insurance company! After reading about the side effects of Botox, I felt that it could be an unsafe medical choice for me. I have no confidence in Dr. Bjork and will not return.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr. Randall J. Bjork's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1979)

Commercial Insurance Company