Ratings for Dr. Bachir K. Younes

Dr Younes is a wonderful Doctor he has saved me and was kind and spent as much time with me as I needed. He explained my options and we worked together to get a handle on my problem.I had a very bad infection and I still get blood work to make sure nothing is lurking.I have to have 2 knee replacements and a shoulder done. I wont make a move without his advice.I have been under his care for several years and I depend on him. I know he is there for me.He had Cancer and yet his patients came first. He beat the cancer. I will always be thankful for him and Mary Beth.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I was impressed with my first visit just due to the fact that they worked as a team and knew about my case however, the appt was rushed & he didnt want to listen to any complications, he say tell them to the other dr. They sent STAT paperwork to a surgeon to which the appt was made for 18 days away. A number of people tried to get the date moved up but it was refused so I ended up spending another week in the hospital which ended in disaster. I saw dr Younes again today and he got in my face and yelled at me asking me where I got my medical license from. He yelled that at me 3 times. Asked me who else was i going to insult and he threw me out of his office saying none of his surgeons will touch me now. I have no idea what he was yelling and screaming at me about. He never let me speak or even ask him a question. His bedside manner was atrocious. He judges tuebpatients and throws them out without giving us a single chance to defefend ourselves. I still dont know what his problem was but he is a very bad dr that condemns you before have any chance at your own defense. One of the worst drs I've ever had the displeasure of being around!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Excellent and knowledgeable doctor. He actually saved me from further complications due to another doctor missing the signs at the hospital. I would go back again to him without a doubt.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Extremely knowledgable, brilliant physician. Saved my life! I had an MRSA infection that he cured for me. by the way he is in Palm Desert CA now.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009