Ratings for Dr. David Pressey

Its funny I posted about female castration and all its truths . I posted the same article on all the sarnia OBs and it was removed from all ??? funny how that happens. They do not want you to know the damage they do. Do your research Ladies.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Think twice and do your research before you let this man touch you. DO not let him do a hysterectomy on you with out really knowing what you are getting into. HE is cut happy and joyfully cuts woman in a horrible way. be wary do your homework .DO not take him at his word, HE is old and outdated.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I delivered my son in 2000. It was a traumatic experience and he butchered me and I have never forgotten it. I arrived as asked to for 6 am to be induced at the hospital. I waited in The room for over an hour and it was after 7 am when dr. Pressey arrived. He stood outside my room angry that I had not been induced and I laid in that bed while the nurses told him I didn’t arrive until 7 am! He came In the room was rude and cold to me while he broke my water roughly causing me pain. My experience was traumatic after that and almost lost my baby because they had me at the highest drip rate my uterus was in spasm and I was in extreme pain. My baby’s heart rate dropped below 50 and they took the Doppler’s off! I was given an extensive episiotomy without freezing while the nurse pushed down heavily on my abdomen and the damage was so extensive they debated surgery to repair my cervix as they had me pushing at 8 Cm dialated. Dr. Pressey does not care for the well being of his patients. When I went for my 6 week check up and appeared obviously distraught over my whole experience he told me that people would not be here if women weren’t meant to take that sort of thing ! I would not send me dog to him to deliver. I’m surprised he’s still allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Pressey delivered both my children and has done various other procedures for me. His straightforward approach was always appreciated. If there is a problem he tells you in a kind and unsugarcoated way. Let’s be honest, you need facts only. He always erred on the side of caution with my kids I can appreciate that. Never once though my pregnancies did I feel as if I needed better care. I would recommend for pressey as an ob. If you’re looking for a friend , my suggestion would be the midwife route. He’s a professional doctor, not a Hand holder.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I a sorry if you had to see this man. He is a danger to the woman in this town who have little choice when it comes to OBs go to London Toronto any where but to this man. He will do what ever he wants no mater what you want he will tell you horrible things to get you to do it. Your age and being a woman is not a disease Yet he makes you feel like it is. HORRIBLE MONSTER

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr Pressey is the best! So kind during my hysterectomy checked in on me and was available when I had concerns!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Horrible man! rude damaging and the last person I would ever let near me If I could zero stars I would.. oh and ladies I have seen his handy work he is a butcher!! STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Has an excellent bedside manner! Very easy to talk too

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Had him with all my 3 pregnancies. I'll tell u this he tells it how it is. If something wrong he tells you immediately I had a cyst and was removed at 25weeks along with my ovary. He was amazing. His staff are very friendly and works with you for appointments. I am in kettle point so was hard to arrange rides so the reception let me book up to 3 appointments in advance which was wonderful. I absolutely love doctor pressy. I see a couple negative comments and yes he's going to retire soon. I didn't like him at first but as I got to know him he's really funny and down to earth. I'd definateltly reccomend him to anyone

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Pressey and his staff are all absolutely amazing, wonderful, caring people. I've been with Dr Pressey for 4/5 of my pregnancies. Currently with him now for my twins and he has been so helpful. I love how he is straight to the point and doesn't sugarcoat anything. All my concerns and questions have always been answered and I've always left the office feeling acknowledged and heard. I'm so glad I got him once last time as this will be the last pregnancy for me and he'll be the doctor to tie my tubes. Can't rave enough about the staff. Always so nice and after 10 years, they've made pretty good friends. Thankyou to you all for making every visit a great one!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017