Ratings for Dr. David Pressey

Horrible man! rude damaging and the last person I would ever let near me If I could zero stars I would.. oh and ladies I have seen his handy work he is a butcher!! STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Has an excellent bedside manner! Very easy to talk too

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Had him with all my 3 pregnancies. I'll tell u this he tells it how it is. If something wrong he tells you immediately I had a cyst and was removed at 25weeks along with my ovary. He was amazing. His staff are very friendly and works with you for appointments. I am in kettle point so was hard to arrange rides so the reception let me book up to 3 appointments in advance which was wonderful. I absolutely love doctor pressy. I see a couple negative comments and yes he's going to retire soon. I didn't like him at first but as I got to know him he's really funny and down to earth. I'd definateltly reccomend him to anyone

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Pressey and his staff are all absolutely amazing, wonderful, caring people. I've been with Dr Pressey for 4/5 of my pregnancies. Currently with him now for my twins and he has been so helpful. I love how he is straight to the point and doesn't sugarcoat anything. All my concerns and questions have always been answered and I've always left the office feeling acknowledged and heard. I'm so glad I got him once last time as this will be the last pregnancy for me and he'll be the doctor to tie my tubes. Can't rave enough about the staff. Always so nice and after 10 years, they've made pretty good friends. Thankyou to you all for making every visit a great one!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

This Dr is archaic and needs to retire. I had a bad feeling about him within five minutes of meeting him and I should have trusted it. I had been in the care of a midwife up until I past my due date by 10 days. I went for a consultation about induction and had a ton of questions about it written in a notebook so I wouldn't forget anything. He immediately looked over it and said most of my concerns were silly. He said if he had it his way he would crank up the pitocin to get that baby out ASAP. He went on to criticize tests my midwife ordered, basically called them hippies and they don't know what they are doing. Even though I didn't like him I thought he was my only option at the time. When it came to my scheduled induction my labour was long and hadn't progressed so while my midwife had left for a break he told me that we needed a c section. I asked him about a lateral incision as it's the commonly used approach and he stated he didn't know how to preform one but he would cut me vertically outside but laterally inside so I can still attempt a vaginal birth the next go round. My midwife was in the delivery room also asked why he would do it that way ( he later called her unintelligent for questioning him - UNPROFESSIONAL ). He stated that it's better for healing... Guess what a week later I had an infection also way too many staples to close the incision. Every single doctor I have seen post c-section said this was the worst approach. This is not the only woman he has done this to I have heard of others. Maybe he is a great obgyn for other concerns but he can stay the hell away from me the next time I'm in labour.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I can't say enough positive things about Dr P and his staff! Smart and efficient doc who actually cares about his patients, wouldn't trust my health anywhere else! Thank you for being wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

This Dr. Only wants to get paid. 3 apts for what really should have been just one. Health card was never verified. 0 bedside manner. I really have nothing positive to say.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Best Doc out there, informative, punctual, caring, genuine, couldn't ask for better care (best office staff too!)

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr pressey did my abdominal hysterectomy he has a lot of medical knowledge his staff is very friendly and helpful. I would never ever go back to him.

Submitted December 21, 2015

Thank you Doctor Pressey for my endometrial ablation procedure! I am period free! What a life changer! The whole thing was a pleasant experience! Your positive affect and pleasant staff made everything go so much more smoothly!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015