Ratings for Dr. Robert Urschel

Love him. Does everything correctly and nothing unnecessarily

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Urschel since I was a child (I am 30 now) and he is by far the best dentist there is! My kids also go to him and never complain of any pain. He is very personable and friendly and does great work! I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Urschel for over 25 years, and my whole family still travels across the city just to see him! He is the best there is! This man is an incredible human being, he is very personable, kind, sincere, and his memory is unbelievable. His work is excellent, I've never experienced any pain or discomfort after a visit! Hands down he is the best dentist in Calgary, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Urschel has been my dentist for over 25 years. He is efficient, knowledgeable and does excellent work. I would recommend him for children and adults.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Urschel since the 80's and while I live in Cochrane, I still go to him because he is gentle, always gives the best and most cost effective advice. My children also saw him in the 80's and now my daughter is seeing him again. She had recently gone for a consult with another dentist and the cost and expected treatment seemed excessive. Dr Urschel reviewed her needs and gave her better advice and at a mush reduced cost! Dr Urschel is the best dentist in the universe!! The staff are awesome too! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him as a dentist! Sue Charchuk

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Fantastic dentist! My family and I have been seeing him for 31 years and all of us adore him. He is very personable and patient, really listens to his patients. I moved to the deep south 3 years ago and would gladly drive across town for the special care I receive from Dr. Urschel!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Could not ask for a better professional or person. He is knowledgeable kind considerate and knows the cost of living always a pleasure to talk with him. Almost look forward to the visit.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Urschels for over 25 years now. Hes always friendly, remembers what we chatted about on my last check up, even 6+months later. For the last 10 years my husband has been going to him too and always enjoys their chats. I always find it funny when people hate their dentists... Because I like mine! His prices are good too.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Me and my whole family have been going to him for the last 25+ years. He is simply the best! and no matter how long its been sense I have seen him he always remembers everything I'v ever told him! remembers what jobs iv had or schooling, even my birthday! He cares and makes you feel more like a friend then a patient! I didnt even think a dentist could be half as great as he is! I acutely look forward to going to the dentist knowing its Dr.Urschel!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014