Ratings for Dr. Robert Urschel

Dr. Urschel has been my dentist for 27 years. He is always so welcoming, personable and respectful. I have been to other dentists when I lived out of town but no one comes close to his relaxed yet professional demeanor. I can't speak high enough about him!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr Urschel is amazing. I originally chose him because he was close, but now that I have moved I still go to him. His staff is friendly and they are always punctual. Dr Urschel actually does most of the cleaning himself - not the hygienist. He is not pushy and doesn't try to sell you on stuff you don't need. I have sent friends to him and they all agree he's great. He always remembers my name and personal details about my family and job. Very attentive and pleasant all around!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Best Dentist ever! I have been seeing him since his clinic opened and I drive from Cochrane to see him!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I've been seeing him for over 25 years and now drive across the city to continue seeing him. The clinic is just the basics but he doesn't charge an arm and leg. Visits are always on time. He's great!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

i feel very comfortable with Dr Urschel, I have been seeing him since i was 15 (now 39), my kids and husband also see him , does such great work.. would never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Love him. Does everything correctly and nothing unnecessarily

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Urschel since I was a child (I am 30 now) and he is by far the best dentist there is! My kids also go to him and never complain of any pain. He is very personable and friendly and does great work! I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Urschel for over 25 years, and my whole family still travels across the city just to see him! He is the best there is! This man is an incredible human being, he is very personable, kind, sincere, and his memory is unbelievable. His work is excellent, I've never experienced any pain or discomfort after a visit! Hands down he is the best dentist in Calgary, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Urschel has been my dentist for over 25 years. He is efficient, knowledgeable and does excellent work. I would recommend him for children and adults.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Urschel since the 80's and while I live in Cochrane, I still go to him because he is gentle, always gives the best and most cost effective advice. My children also saw him in the 80's and now my daughter is seeing him again. She had recently gone for a consult with another dentist and the cost and expected treatment seemed excessive. Dr Urschel reviewed her needs and gave her better advice and at a mush reduced cost! Dr Urschel is the best dentist in the universe!! The staff are awesome too! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him as a dentist! Sue Charchuk

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016