Dr. Robert Urschel

You may also like

Fantastic dentist! My family and I have been seeing him for 31 years and all of us adore him. He is very personable and patient, really listens to his patients. I moved to the deep south 3 years ago and would gladly drive across town for the special care I receive from Dr. Urschel!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Could not ask for a better professional or person. He is knowledgeable kind considerate and knows the cost of living always a pleasure to talk with him. Almost look forward to the visit.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Urschels for over 25 years now. Hes always friendly, remembers what we chatted about on my last check up, even 6+months later. For the last 10 years my husband has been going to him too and always enjoys their chats. I always find it funny when people hate their dentists... Because I like mine! His prices are good too.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Me and my whole family have been going to him for the last 25+ years. He is simply the best! and no matter how long its been sense I have seen him he always remembers everything I'v ever told him! remembers what jobs iv had or schooling, even my birthday! He cares and makes you feel more like a friend then a patient! I didnt even think a dentist could be half as great as he is! I acutely look forward to going to the dentist knowing its Dr.Urschel!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I agree with all the previous comments. Dr. Urschel is by far the best dentist I have ever known. His skill and knowledge are top notch, I have never experienced any discomfort. He is also a very kind and understanding person, who takes into account your personal circumstances. He goes out of his way to help and promptly responds to any emergency call. His sense of humour is amazing, I always leave his office in good spirits. His staff is wonderful too, they actually make a visit to the dentist a positive experience. I would drive in from out of town, if needed, to be looked after by such great people!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Very kind and gentle. super humble!!! thanks Dr. Urschel :) He treated Eyecicle Eyewear employees with tender love and care.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Rare and one of the best,Knows everything kind generous amazing person and staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr. Urschell is a GREAT dentist. Kind, patient, knowledgeable, approachable, and willing to go the extra mile for his patients. Thank you Dr. Urschell!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Urschel is the best dentist my family & I could ask for- i've been seeing him myself for 26 years and I always walk out of there smiling. I even have my boyfriend seeing him now. He genuinely cares about his patients, he spends more time with you then just the two minutes other dentists would, and he is funny! He reminds me so much of Ben Stein! We have moved from the community & will continue to drive across the city to see him. My brother has painful wisdom teeth coming in, Dr Urschel works overtime, when I had mine coming in, Dr. Urschel came in on a Sunday before his daughters soccer game. Honestly, best dentist in the city by far!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Robert Urschel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic dentist! My family and I have been seeing him for 31 years and all of us adore him. He is very personable and patient, really listens to his patients...."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Could not ask for a better professional or person. He is knowledgeable kind considerate and knows the cost of living always a pleasure to talk with him. Almost ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Urschels for over 25 years now. Hes always friendly, remembers what we chatted about on my last check up, even 6+months later. For ..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Me and my whole family have been going to him for the last 25+ years. He is simply the best! and no matter how long its been sense I have seen him he always rem..."

October 2, 2014