Ratings for Dr. Sameh Aly

Dr Aly is the best , he took care of me and my family , no one else could help us except him, his staff is Wonderful , very caring , I would recommend him highly

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Aly and his staff were wonderful to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable and more than patient. During an emergency room visit on a Saturday evening, he was available essentially all night to consult with the hospital staff. Whenever I needed a quesiton answered, no matter how minor, I was able to contact his staff, and they were exceptional in getting the answers from Dr. Aly and conveying the answers back to me. I would highly recommend this medical practice.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Aly was unpleasant and uncaring. Also, he did not have knowledge of my basic issue. Regarding his staff, I have never encountered such mean women before.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr Aly is very knowledgeable , takes time to discuss patients issues , answer questions & prescribe the right medication .Excellent bed side manners

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr. Aly is not a good listener and does not seem to know how to diagnose diseases. I would not recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Excellent bedside manner. Shows compassion. Returns calls.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Sameh Aly's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD