Ratings for Dr. Nadine Hradsky

She is so kind. Makes you feel welcome & helped me with my skin issues.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

She may be a dr but her real specialty is condescension. I, will identify myself as a person of colour, and who likes to ask questions to maximize my understanding of the issues I'm facing. Nadine hradsky shows no sympathy towards me, takes a look at my symptoms and within one second, maybe two, quite literally races to her office from the examination room so she can write up a prescription to get me out. I had to insist that she explains what my symptoms meant and she was looked at the me down her nose through those glasses and started rattling off medical terms, which I asked her to translate into understandable terms for me, this also began to annoy her that I took an interest in my own health. My follow up appointment was again rushed and lasted the whole of four minutes so they could leave early which the receptionist and doctors were visibly pleased with. I again tried to inquire about other symptoms and she quickly brushed them off like it was an annoyance to her. How could you demean another human being because you hold your specialist knowledge? From reading the reviews here I suspect she has given biases to whom she gives preferential treatment to and others the stick. She gets paid either way, why should she care?

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I found the doctor to be extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. She did a biopsy on a lesion on my husbands head at our meeting and immediately made a referral to princess Margaret hospital on receipt of the results. Could not have been treated better by this excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I have seen the negative comments and truly don't understand how the experience could be so opposite of what i received. The,receptionist was very friendly and professional from the initial phone call to my office visit. Very pleasant. Dr Hradsky was punctual, efficient and thorough. She listened to me and my concerns. She examined me thoroughly and explained possible outcomes. A biopsy was done on the spot. To the,commenter who said she was pushing 80, maybe you need to see an optician! So far, the experience was all positive.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Her receptionist obviously needs some people skills! She is just RUDE !!! I would not reccommend the office to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I was to this quack by my GP . I had a cyst on my chest that was bothering me. And a mole under my breast that hurt. The first time I went she said to leave the cyst alone that it was nothing she did not even touch it she looked at it from a distance . The mole I asked for it to be removed because I could not wear an underwire bra. She commented with so don.t wear underwire. I told her it was not an option. She said sure but you have to pay, just be frank I never said I didn't want to pay. She removed it I pie and left. The second time I went for the cyst again this time it had gotten bigger and people where asking what it was. When I asked her to remove it a second time she again said no and if it bothered me from people asking about it that I should wear higher cut tops to cover it. I said no and she said that it would cost me approx. $500.00 to remove it. Two months later I end up in the emergency room ....the cyst had now turned into a lump and filled with infection that I had to have a drain put in for a week and antibiotics for another week. I have not been able to work for two weeks now because of her incompetence. It is time for her to retire. I will make sure my GP does not send any more patients to her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I must admit that as a first time patient I was a little apprehensive after reading a few of the reviews below, however my experience was excellent. Here are the salient points: -receptionist was pleasant and efficient, I was quickly scheduled and at my request comfortably rescheduled. -I was seen by Dr. Hradsky a few minutes ahead of time; I appreciate punctuality. -while waiting I heard friendly laughter and banter in her offices, she was pleasant and approachable when she met me. -her assessment was efficient and quick, she has a lot of experience and yes she is at the latter stages of her career however age belies experience. I was totally comfortable and confident. -I was treated (simple liquid nitrogen requirement) and out the door in 15 minutes. For my experience with doctors offices, this is about as good as it gets. I have never written a review of a doctor previously, but felt some of the reviews below are of such a different experience that I felt compelled to provide some balance.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I cannot even being to tell you how horrible this pathetic excuse for a "doctor" is. Warning, DO NOT go to this person. First off, she must be at least over 80 year old, she looks like a woman from another century. Maybe that is why she is impatient, delusional and I am willing to bet she has issues. I was sent to this old lady, (I refuse to accept her as a "doctor" which is a shame to the integrity of that profession) the entire appointment was 3 minutes. She did not even look at my issue. I was sent to her because of a painful lipoma that is in my forearm which causes shooting intense pain when I lift weight. I am a competing in the sports soon and it is my identity. I already had a biopsy in this area before to confirm its lipoma unfortunately it was done by a very incompetent plastic surgeon "Stephanie Power" who was supposed to take the entire thing out, but she wanted to make money so she decided to take a sample instead of taking the whole thing, only to have me come back and pay for it. But she did a very poor job that it left a giant scar causing bleeding etc, long story short, there is a scar now, and now it is starting to pain a year later as it has the rest of the lipoma in that area. So my GP sent me to this woman Nadine to see what is causing pain. As I was explaining it, she already shakes her head before I could finish, well it is what it is, there is nothing I can do. I was getting irritated by her condescending tone and told her, no, this is painful and that is why I am being sent here, can you take a look. She cut me off again saying, it could be the scar tissue that causes pain, what do you want me to do? I couldn't believe the crap she is talking about, no that is not true I had this pain before the biopsy and that is the entire reason I had this biopsy done. She shakes her head like a retard and goes, well then you should stop lifting weights. I didn't understand her hostility, because it is not like I am wasting her time, she is getting a hefty fee for my visit there. I am visibly starting to get annoyed by her incompetence and thinking people are dumb to listen to her made up crap. Seeing my agitation she goes, if you really want it to be taken out, it is going to cost you money, it is not free. Ahaa there it is!! It is about money. She suggests the same Cnt Stephanie power will do a good job, I will send you to her, so you pay her and remove it. Are these people serious? She is sending me to the same person who put me in this mess in the first place. The sad fact about tax payers is, we work hard and we deserve better doctors with skills yet there is a huge incompetency in this industry that we are being sent to this pathetic excuse for a doctor who should have been allowed to leave her bed let alone "TREAT" hard working tax payers. I just stood up, didn't say a word let her office, knowing I am not gonna waste another precious minute of my life on this old fart. It bothers me that we deserve better doctors in this city for the amount of tax we pay, yet incompetent doctors like Nadine Hradsky, surgeons like Stephanie Power are employed. I warn you again, do not go to this woman who absolutely does not care about your well being and very interested in making money with the little knowledge if at all, she has. Email me if you have any questions, evidence and details.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Most of the negative comments here seem sincere, being supported with specific instances of dismissive, unprofessional or rude behaviour. If the positive comments are legitimate, then why is there such wide disparity in the treatment of patients? Some patients are treated with contempt; others are seemingly treated with concern and respect. It can't be explained merely by "having a bad day". Is the doctor mentally unstable or does she harbour bias based on what? Gender, age, ethnicity, intelligence, physical appearance? What explains this selective meanness/niceness? It begs an answer. A visit to a dermatologist should not be so unpleasant for anyone!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Never ever go to this person. She is terrible! This person is evil that does not care about her patients. My family doctor referred me to her. I had some dermatitis on my face, which my family doctor wanted me to test on presence of fungus. This "Doctor" Hradsky came in 10 minutes late, read the referral notes from my doctor, than she looked at me like I am some dirt in her office, and than she said that she cannot see anything with her eyes but my acne scars. She was very mean. I was trying to explain her that even I had acne scars in the same area where the dermatitis was, but they actually were different from the dermatitis. She said that she was not going to test anything that she cannot see with her own eyes. How possibly you are going to see fungus with your own eyes? She's just lazy incompetent lamer. Never again!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016