Ratings for Dr. Wheaton J. Williams

Very friendly staff, knowledgeable, always seen right away, probably only waited a total of 10 minutes for a half dozen appointments.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

I have been going to this Dr's office for 3 years in that time they have sent me to over 7 specialists, were not able to diagnose me for an infectious disease I had meanwhile they are infectious disease Specialist. Have caused me to change my Psychiatrist because they didn't like where he lived. I thank God that I am changing Dr Williams. If I were you, I would steer clear from them. They supposedly deal with HIV patients however they do not do clinical trials or inform patients on new medications out there. They only have white people working on their staff, they seem rather **** in this fact. They are more preocuppied on how to fill out forms than to treat the patient. They are not the only HIV specialist around, and for that matter they are very bad in the speciality. Heaven forbid you suffer from anything else than HIV. Ms Gosnell thinks to much of herself also, she misdiagnosed me for Cryptosporidia and told me I had irritable bowel syndrome.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Wheaton J. Williams's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1985)

Commercial Insurance Company