Ratings for Dr. Arnold M. Noyek

My name is Marc Bernstein. I was a former patient of Dr Noyek since I was 13. Dr Noyek remains an icon,a friend,and a truly great doctor as well as a humanitarian. Dr Noyek improved my life with hearing aids and I continue to bless and revere him for his caring and brilliant work in so many fields. Because of my severe hearing loss when I was younger,before I saw Dr Noyek,my hearing future looked grim. The negative and hostile ugly comments should be removed.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

He is the best, I recommend him to all patients.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

He was kind and personable and solved the problem I had with my ears.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr.Noyek completely missed all the symptoms of a recurring, approaching condition. Due to his own unfortunate health issues he may have just lost his edge in detecting this problem, especially after two repeat visits. To be fair, two other MD.'s (one a GP, the other a GP in a clinic also misdiagnosed the symptoms) As a result I am partially disabled in that area, which is the last thing I needed.Physicians are not perfect and one must be very proactive about one's health, yet when something happens repeatedly, the MD. must be proactive. A corticosteriod with a specific antibiotic for the condition (which we now know what it was) would have prevented this disability. We wish Dr. Noyek a speedy recovery and hopefully a healthy retirement. He might perhaps serve the medical community best as a teaching physician given his many years of, for the most part, dedicated service to his patients and community

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr.Noyek completely missed all the symptoms of an approaching condition which I had. Due to his own unfortunate health issues he may have just lost his edge in detecting my problem, especially after two repeat visits. As a result I am partially disabled in that area, which is the last thing I needed. I wish him a speedy recovery and hopefully a healthy retirement.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

This guy needs to learn some bedside manners: I went in to check on some ear pain, and, like a few other reviewers here, I was subjected to the nasal endoscopy. While this is a valid technique, Had I not asked for some basic info (how long will this last? what might it feel like? etc.) - i;e., enough info to give me some INFORMED CONSENT - he would have just done the procedure without caring about my reaction. As it was, his sad attempt to make me feel better was horrible: "You'll be fine -- we do this to kids all that time -- you'll laugh about it when it's done." I cried that night because I felt insulted and more than a bit violated. For what it's worth, my follow-up research showed that most clinics provide a nasal spray + light anesthetic to help make the procedure better (regardless of whether he's in there for 15 seconds or a few minutes). If he had a reason for no anesthetic (e.g., it's worse than 15 seconds of the procedure), it would have been nice to know.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Accolades? Who cares who Dr. Noyek knows if he can't relate to his patients. I had the misfortune of seeing him for sinus issues. I waited about two hours. He spent exactly ten minutes with me. He was dismissive and cold. He shoved a long tube up my nose (painlessly however) and told me I needed a CAT scan. That was it! No discussion - a kind of 'good luck and be on your way' attitude. I had the CAT scan which showed nothing and never heard a word back from Dr. Noyek. I would never recommend him despite his many credentials. Personal 'bedside' manner can go a long way towards healing people and he ranks low in the people skills area. Furthermore, he failed - in my case - to impart any of his brilliance. I found more helpful information on the Mayo Clinic Website than from Dr. Noyek. Avoid!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

I am really turned off by these negative comments about Dr.Noyek,in fact I think they're insulting. I am 53 years' old,and have seen Dr.Noyek all of my life. He is a saint and a genius and an absolutely incredible humane being. There is no one like him anywhere. Kind-hearted,with a warm manner,superb medical skills and knowledge,Dr.Arnold Noyek is my friend and a humanitarian. He is in a class with other exalted,humanistic doctors who heal the soul and body like the late Dr.Ricky Kanee Schachter,Dr.Anne Louise Rosenberg,famed breast cancer surgeon in Philadelphia and Cherry Hill,New Jersey and Dr.Barry Simon of Toronto. My mother and I have been patients of Dr.Noyek all of our lives. I love seeing him,he has a manner that makes me feel as if I'm visiting an old friend. I have benign post-positional vertigo,klippel-feil spine,profound hearing loss,wear two hearing aids each ear,Dr.Noyek deserves to be blessed.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010