Ratings for Dr. Connie P. Bartlett

Dr. Bartlett is a very wonderful caring doctor. She's friendly, kind, and easy to talk to. She always spends ample time with us on our visits and answers the million and one questions that us first time parents have! And she never makes us feel bad for asking them like some other doctors would. We're never rushed and we always leave her office feeling like we got SO MUCH out of our visit. She's excellent with our one year old and we couldn't have asked for a better pediatrician. Her staff, especially nurse betty, are awesome as well! I would recommend her again and again!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Bartlett has been our pediatrician since our daughter was born almost five years ago. She is great with the kids, and has wonderful bedside manner. Concerns are addressed thoroughly and promptly, and her staff is very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

She was okay at first, but when my case became complicated, she gave me anti-depressant drugs thinking I wanted attention. I never came back to her again. I'm now 6yrs out from seeing her and I finally found a doctor who figured out what was wrong: I had a cardiac rhythm problem and I had to have a pacemaker implanted. I feel wonderful now.

Submitted September 14, 2007

Best doctor I have ever encountered, especially helpful when dealing with your child. I travel over 40 miles because she's that good. Allots extra time just to talk with patients.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Dr. Connie P. Bartlett's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1993)