Ratings for Dr. Michael Starr

Excellent, kind, patient, attentive and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Star is an excellent doctor who spends time and cares a lot about his patients. He is the best doctor I have visited so far.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Starr is an amazing Doctor he is the Best. He treats his patients Like family really amazing. The best doctor

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Greatest rheumatologist in the world, not to mention an amazing human being! He is teaching the rheumatologists of the future how to improve their patient care for people who are in pain. I cannot say enough good things about him! You are a Star Dr.Starr!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Starr is the best doctor yoou will ever meet. He takes time out to listen to you and to explain in detail your condition and the best steps to live a normal life. He never acts as if you are taking too much of his time and he is geniunely concerned. Great man. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I looked up Dr.Starr and requested my family doctor refer me to him over any other rheumatologist in Montreal. It was the smartest move I ever did to advocate for myself as a patient. Dr. Starr is patient, understand and doesn't dismiss any theory I present to him, but will actually have a discussion with me and even order tests if he sees there could be a link.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

this is an amazing man, my spouse had the amazing chance to be referred to him for her lupus. He is caring and he is trying to find the best possible treatment for her. We love him and honestly being referred to him was as lucky as winning to lottery.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

J'aime beaucoup Dr. Starr et son infirmière Louisa. Très efficace, prend le temps d'écouter et s'intéresse à ses patients. Quand je me suis sentie mieux, j'ai demandé d'arrêter la médication et il était d'accord, ne force jamais à prendre des médicaments, offre des alternatives. Son adjointe nous écoute aussi et essaie toujours de nous trouver un rendez-vous rapidement. Merci

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Was lucky enough to get an appointment with this Doctor. Found him to be very efficient and diagnosed my problem where others had failed. Prescribed the proper medication which helped me control the pain I had experienced. Very good Dr. Thats why he is so busy.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I will never know whether this doctor is any good because I was never able to get through to him! Abominable customer service. Called his office line in Pointe-Claire on Monday to a voice message stating that calls were only taken on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and to NOT leave a message. Called back at 9am on Wednesday to be told that I had to call back on Thursday. Called back starting at 9am on Thursday almost hourly only to be answered by a voice mail stating not to leave a message! What is with these narcissistic doctors that feel that their time is more precious that ours! You're not taking care of your patients, doctor, if they can't even reach you. Not at all impressed.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016