Ratings for Dr. Brent R. Wise

Dr. Brent Wise and I have worked together for over 15 years. He is one of the most amazing caring and certainly the most gifted infectious disease specialist I have ever met. His heart is easily seen and felt by all the patients he has cared for and for the MANY he has saved. His gift has saved a close family member of mine. He is truly the best in the field.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Wise and Cindy are both amazingly sincere and patient-centered. I often wonder if they sleep. They have both called me, no matter the time, when there is a problem. They truly are concerned for your well-being and will spend whatever time it takes with you to help you heal. I appreciate his checking in on me in the hospital at all hours of the day, the phone calls, the careful consideration of what meds to treat me with. I can't recommend this team enough. Even though the wait time can be rather long at times, it is worth it to be in good hands, especially when you are dealing with serious health issues. Thank you Dr. Wise and Cindy!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Dr. Wise saved my life. He is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Wise is an amazing physician and specialist. Would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Brent R. Wise's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med