Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Pattillo

This doctor (Patillo) was very insulting, rude and treats his patients like idiots... He made me cry the last time i had an appointment with him - he was so insulting. After realizing what he had done.. he tried to be nice by saying nice things. I left that office insulted, and hurt. I just didn't think a doctor would treat patients like they are idiots. Anyways, after that day, my family and I changed doctor. We now go to a different doctor and we are very happy.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

extremely unhelpful would not explain anything. While the visit was due to a "Swine flu" scare did not inquire re: symptoms or other medical issues, which were present at the time. No physical examination. 10 yr. old thought Dr. was "a jerk"

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

The office staff are rude, they are unorganized and never call you back. On several occasions we have called to talk to a nurse and either never got a call back or on the rare case that we did it was 2 days later. Also the staff do not know how to complete referrals so good luck getting anywhere even if you do manage to get the Dr to give you one. As a parent when you ask a serious question about your child welfare you would expect to be taken seriously but the Dr exhibits an attitude like you should know this what are you stupid? And any issue that comes up is just normal they will grow out of it. Perhaps that fact that my child experienced multiple A.L.T.E. and the Dr just shrugged it off made me loose faith in him. I contacted a specialist myself and found that my child did have problems that should have been addressed immediately and Dr Pattillo couldn't seem to care less. Remember there is no substitute for a mothers intuition. We are currently seeking a new ped.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

My children were referred to him when their previous pediatrician moved out of state. At one time, my son was in need to see a Urologist. In my area you need to have a recommendation by the pediatrician to see an urologist. His former doctor didn't make the recommendation and said to wait until his testicles descended and if it didn't by the time he was three then a recommendation would be made. She left the state when he was two and a half and we went with Pattillo. Well, suffice it to say, we saw him several times and asked for that recommendation. The final time we saw him he promised to make that recommendation but never did. My son is nearly six and his testicles have yet to descend from his body and we are unable to have him see a specialist because his doctor refuses to make that recommendation!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Pattillo's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• Blue Cross Of California