Ratings for Dr. C. Jeff Mauney

Dr. Mauney has spent quality time with myself and my mother to help us with our foot problems. He is very dedicated and treats every visit with compassion and care.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

For many years I had corns on my toe that made me have to wear "wide" shoes. I still had much pain. Dr. Mauney performed surgery on my toe. Aferwards I was able to wear regular width shoes and have not had any problems at all. I found Dr. Mauney to be very caring and very thoughtful and would certainly use him again if I had foot problems.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. mauney operated on my toe, and put a pin in it to straighten it out. he cut the tendons to the toe. After the pin was removed, the toe flopped up and went over top of my other toe. I managed to walk, but it was painful, and look horrible. I need surgery, and am looking for a good doctor. We need more web sites like this to expose the quacks, so that others don't get stuck with poor and painful results.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Went to him for 6-8 months and all he did was shoot that fluid into my heels and ankles. I told him it was not working, but everytime I went there That was all he would do for me. He is a Quack in my book. I went to another Dr. and within a 3 month period I was walking as if I were 25 again. When I went to Mauney, and the first time I went to the other Dr. I was almost unable to walk at all. Mauney did nothing for me, but he sure made a bundle OFF of me, by keeping me going back.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Dr. C. Jeff Mauney's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Shelby, NC