Ratings for Dr. Chris Kwiatkowski

Dr. Chris is an excellent doc he was a locum for my doc. He offered me a non narcotic drug for chronic pain great guy but has retired but come back to huntsville regularly

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

he was a good listener and spoke clearly and in terms i could understand i went out of the office satisfied and will let others know of my expierence thanks dr chris

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Does not believe in CFS, tried to blame my health problems on a computer addiction I played a video game competitively with friends 6-8 hours a day, I've unlocked my computer been a week so far to try and prove I'm not addicted and my health problems are biological not psychological

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr Kwiatkowski is a very common sense and extremely thorough doctor. I feel very safe in his care knowing that little is overlooked. He genuinely cares very much for his patients

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Chris has been my family doc for over 20 years. I suspect his IQ is off the charts - he is one smart dude, and with a wry sense of humour. I feel very, very fortuate to have him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

This doctor is competent and is often good for getting things done for the patient . He can also be quite moody and gruff and not very responsive to patient's concerns .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I moved away from Huntsville two years ago. I wish I could find a physician half as good as dr. Chris! He was always concerned! I feel that his practice is not just a job to him but a passion. He is my mothers doctor and that makes me feel at ease. Dr Chris..... I miss you!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

A good doctor,does his homework before you are in,tells it as it is, gives you the choice as to whether you want to follow, appointments are on time,took in our whole family including my mother 90 to 100 years old. Will adjust a schedule and make call back calls to patients. Staff is accommodating and helpful and polite. Recognizes the patients. The advantage of a small town. Understanding patients regarding your doctor regarding his task goes a long way in any relationship.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Chris has always made himself available to our family. He is thorough and over the years has improved on his bedside manner.The care he has provided has been excellent. We miss Liz! Dr. Chris has called us to confirm results of tests (even when they were good). I would recommend him to anyone who needs a doctor and is ready to listen to what counsel he gives you regarding your health issues.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

I've been a patient for 20 years, and my boys are also patients. Until I had my kids, I had very little reason to see the doctor, but over the last couple of years I have grown to appreciate more the service and care that we have all received. He has called me at home on a couple of occasions to discuss questions I had, he is excellent with my boys (1.5 years and a newborn) and is open minded about referrals when needed. His referrals have also been excellent. I am also very grateful for the way his office is run, he is punctual which is helpful when wrangling a toddler or trying to juggle a work schedule and doctor's appointments. His bedside manner has improved with age and I have found him to be open to my input where it is reasonable. Overall I am very pleased and more than satisfied with the care I have received from Dr. Chris.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009